Looking for old friends

Sober

Legend
Hello all!

After about 8 months of limited playing time, I have gotten myself to the bracket with a few of my old guildmates/Cyclone BG members on Stalagg horde side under the name <ROCK LOBSTA>.

As the topic states, I am trying to see if this longshot approach will help me locate some people I was hoping to find, and maybe even find other's I didn't even know were still out there.

1. Rootyhuxtbul - 39 druid (played in Uldum <ROCK LOBSTA>, and played in Veknilash <Cyclone>
2. Asmerea (asm) - 39 rogue (played in Uldum <ROCK LOBSTA>, and played in Veknilash <Cyclone>
3. Grandmafunk - 39 lock (played in Uldum ROCK LOBSTA)
4. Wycleaf - 39 hunter (played in Uldum ROCK LOBSTA); main was on Jubeithos

I do know Rooty has a 39. Just not sure faction, toon name, or server. Asmerea is someone who also likely still plays.

Thanks for any help :)

Hello all!

After about 8 months of limited playing time, I have gotten myself to the bracket with a few of my old guildmates/Cyclone BG members on Stalagg horde side under the name <ROCK LOBSTA>.

As the topic states, I am trying to see if this longshot approach will help me locate some people I was hoping to find, and maybe even find other's I didn't even know were still out there.

1. Rootyhuxtbul - 39 druid (played in Uldum <ROCK LOBSTA>, and played in Veknilash <Cyclone>
2. Asmerea (asm) - 39 rogue (played in Uldum <ROCK LOBSTA>, and played in Veknilash <Cyclone>
3. Grandmafunk - 39 lock (played in Uldum ROCK LOBSTA)
4. Wycleaf - 39 hunter (played in Uldum ROCK LOBSTA); main was on Jubeithos

I do know Rooty has a 39. Just not sure faction, toon name, or server. Asmerea is someone who also likely still plays.

Thanks for any help :)

@Sober UR GUILD WAS YUMMY !

Users who are viewing this thread