EU+US Looking For Lost Thread - Level 1 Healer

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Good morning guys.

Been digging around the archives and old posts, but I have come out empty handed.

I am in search of the genius concept a level 1 twink had come up with to create a level 1 healer with warrior and paladins. I forget what the build was and was hoping to read their guide again. I believe it was either late WOD or early Legion era.

@Jonnes @Winterly

Tagging you since I know you guys were around back then.

Edit1 : thread was found by @Crowley https://xpoff.com/threads/level-1-twink-healer-idea.68369/

Last edited:
Good morning guys.

Been digging around the archives and old posts, but I have come out empty handed.

I am in search of the genius concept a level 1 twink had come up with to create a level 1 healer with warrior and paladins. I forget what the build was and was hoping to read their guide again. I believe it was either late WOD or early Legion era.

@Jonnes @Winterly

Tagging you since I know you guys were around back then.

I remember some healing thing using the draeni racial buff i think, but thats it. Id love to hear this setup though haha.

Old wise man for the win!

Thanks that was EXACTLY the thread I was looking for.
[doublepost=1602440928,1602438895][/doublepost]
I remember some healing thing using the draeni racial buff i think, but thats it. Id love to hear this setup though haha.

I kinda feel like adding that build to my Warrior's arsenal, however with Blood Draining instead of BM depending on how it scales. Seems like a really fun PvE build :)

Given race changes are on sale too.. idk if I wanna fully commit to Draenei just yet though.

Old wise man for the win!

Thanks that was EXACTLY the thread I was looking for.
[doublepost=1602440928,1602438895][/doublepost]

I kinda feel like adding that build to my Warrior's arsenal, however with Blood Draining instead of BM depending on how it scales. Seems like a really fun PvE build :)

Given race changes are on sale too.. idk if I wanna fully commit to Draenei just yet though.
Well... this may be your only chance on your warrior to race change.. since tuesday you'll be level 5 and you can't use any paid services under 10 besides name change.

Well... this may be your only chance on your warrior to race change.. since tuesday you'll be level 5 and you can't use any paid services under 10 besides name change.

That fact completely blew by me. That's a tough decision then. I usually choose my race on characters by their looks, not utility, since I love transmogging and looking cool. I've always had a bias towards humans for that reason.

damn how’d I forget that thats crazy

But what do you want to do with that? A healing squad? (that would be cool for real!)

Cool! I have a dwarf Warrior with over 600 mageweave bandage as healing, it does pretty well, as the scaling is broken, you can even heal higher level toons A LOT (don't remember which level it stops, but you can guess high).

Users who are viewing this thread