Looking for BiS 70 WW Monk armories

Alex

#1 Paraplegic Gamer
Administrator
pretty much the title. its a new project and i'd like to see what kinda of set/gemming i'd need to run. kthx!

my friend is looking for BiS Mage armories if you guys could toss some up here that'd be swell

hmm wouldnt the 2 socket fist wep do fine until i get glaives?

Yeah they're good as well.

my friend is looking for BiS Mage armories if you guys could toss some up here that'd be swell

It depends on how you're gonna play it. If you want to just pop everything and global something in the opener, you'll want something like my Mage's gear: Arcæn @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

If you want to play with resets and push up when you have deep&fear etc, you are probably better off just playing full stamina. Even then, you'll still have a lot of damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
How well does ww monk actually do at 70 pvp? Been ages since I played 70s and when I did play there were no monks only terrible geared mistweavers

How well does ww monk actually do at 70 pvp? Been ages since I played 70s and when I did play there were no monks only terrible geared mistweavers

they are viable with a disc (like every single class is viable with a disc) but you should know what youre doing when meeting the well known retard combs of the bracket (which is the case in every single match)

they are viable with a disc (like every single class is viable with a disc) but you should know what youre doing when meeting the well known retard combs of the bracket (which is the case in every single match)

rofl well said

i'm just ready to ToK Some dumbass prot pally and watch him 1shot himself the laughs will be so real

Users who are viewing this thread