Looking for a RaF partner

Sinizsik

Legend
Im looking for a Refer a Friend partner to make 2 - 4 lvl 70s with me on any highly populated aliance 70 server i would be the one refering you.

you might want to say if your willing to pay for any expansions and so on. if your aiming to level fast via having an extra account (85) boosting the whole way so you can level 1 - 70 in around 12 hours like we did, or doing it ''Legit'' also you might want to say PvE or PvP leveling as i know alot of people will want to pvp but will get annoyed in low gear, :) on that note i hope you find the person you are looking for :) and tbh i hope my post made sense haha

Well tbh i dont realy wana pay for expac lol thats why im looking for a partner(yeh yeh im a cheap ass) i figure if i end up paying for the expac i might aswell just raf with myself.

i made my two mates sell there 85 accounts and come Raf with me and twink :p been mates with them for about a year always in my guilds and know my projects work :D , try find somone you can trust to do it with

This is exactly what I wanted. If you were to help pay for the expansions, I'd love to do this!

Check my sig, can eventually assist with expansions. Mail me in case your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread