Looking for a favor from old friends, make me a youtube vid.

Bowwow

Legend
So I would like to make a video for youtube with some pictures and a song just for fun. Its not wow related.
I'm not computer friendly, just sent my first email yesterday.
Someone who can keep the vid so its not deleted, I also know nothing about how youtube works.
I'll have to get some pictures after I find the person but already have the song picked out.

I know how to make videos. I'm not really good at it, but i'll gladly give it a try

Long story kinda short.
There is this big forum that censors peoples opinions if they don't follow the herd. Some have spoken up and they get banned. So they made a forum of their own. RL paper and facts have proven they are right but sponsors of the forum fight them. I wanted to make a vid. with pics and facts just to make a point. Yes it's a waste of time but it is what it is. Had a song picked out and then was gonna find some pictures for the video.
Then reality hit.
I grew up with a bunch of guys/gals and they was all friends and also family. A few of us wasn't related but was treated as family. I went away for work but every time I came back I went and found my friends.
One time I came back I played a song I found for some of my friends and we all liked it, then I went back to my job hundreds of miles away..
This song was the one I wanted to play in the video, then it hit me, playing that song was the last time I saw 2 of my friends alive. 2 brothers died a few months apart. Strange deaths.

So now the whole idea around that song has a diff meaning to me.

Soo now I'm back to being pissed at mods.

And NO, it has nothing to do with this forum or wow. I have moved on a bit. Havent played wow for a few weeks. I still come back and read a lil and noticed a few issues.

Users who are viewing this thread