Looking for 90s to bg with

Khaos

Dare to be Optimistic
So I just got a Shaman to 90 and got all the crafted pvp gear rocking resto and wondering if there is any 90s interested in doing bgs to help gear me up. Im getting ate alive from all these geared 90s that it gets frustrating quick and just makes me want to get back on my twink and play

So I just got a Shaman to 90 and got all the crafted pvp gear rocking resto and wondering if there is any 90s interested in doing bgs to help gear me up. Im getting ate alive from all these geared 90s that it gets frustrating quick and just makes me want to get back on my twink and play

if you're on alliance pm me you're real id and i'll bg with ya.

I know this is an older thread but I would totally BG on my main; pm me your btag and we can get some ques going, anyways, my main is horde btw.

Just putting this out there, My Btag is in my sig add me and let me know who you are so on so forth and maybe a few nights Im not running with my guild at 19 I can get with everyone and do some bgs!

Damnit khaos, ally or horde? :p Im going to be spamming bgs when s14 starts for full gear cause I took a season or two off, ill join if you want :D horde dpriest

I'd be happy to do bg's/arenas with you =D Ill add you the next time I'm on!!
Horde btw.

Users who are viewing this thread