lookin for future crew members

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
currently we hav the bitch saxsgf, the kid trilium, the don sax, the lazy toastage and the roudy spikewar.
once u have joined the crew u will be given a select title and must refer 2 urself as that title only.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/masta_ballerz/

edit: hunting greatly for a "the miner" and a "the wrestler", though u can come to me with your own name have u one ready and it be acceptable

also this guilds main focus is solo queing gulch and focusing on 1v1s as premades rarely happen and are unlikely to until MoP

the crew has opened up its recruiting policys and will allow prety much any twink in as long as u are not a douche

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering a transfer to Bleeding Hollow, just for the 1v1 duel action. I know nobody here takes me seriously as a player, and I don't expect to be showered with guild invites if I go, but I'd like to be able to duel with some of the best 19s around.

youre more than welcome to join the crew apnea if you come only criteria is your nickname

I'm the kid.

Nickname themed guild, why did I never think of that?

i think having a nick name promotes a bigger bond between guildies, and also gives people a better feeling about themselves.

rithon ur always welcome in my muscular orc arms

youre more than welcome to join the crew apnea if you come only criteria is your nickname

If I end up transferring, I'd be more than glad to join. I think I'd like to reserve the nickname of 'the mouth', for obvious reasons.

Because I can't seem to shut mine and I talk crap, perverts. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread