lol cyberskurk quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavizi

Legend
Haha cyberskurk the self proclaimed best mage, has quit 70, probs played an actual 2v2 match without win trading.

why cause they left him below 3k in 3s?

Uhm, the reason I was left below 3k was cause I left the team at 2,7k rating, i'll let you do the maths yourself moron.

Btw call me if u need ur 2,2k achievement . Cause i've noticed ur very into achievments points I'll do it for 50 cent.

Haha cyberskurk the self proclaimed best mage, has quit 70, probs played an actual 2v2 match without win trading.
self proclaimed, sorry but I havn't claimed anything

P.s stop spamming me in bgs and from lvl 1 whispers it's getting annoying

Cause people have been quite arsh to him, doing stuff they should not have done.

The whole 70 comunity is quite hars / rude / immature, mainly composed by 15 year old kids.

Nah, there are lots of people out there who're actually quite nice and friendly. At least that's what I've experienced yet so far. Everywhere - whether it be on- or offline - you'll meet the common dorks. It's just a shame you're giving them so much attention.

Nah, there are lots of people out there who're actually quite nice and friendly. At least that's what I've experienced yet so far. Everywhere - whether it be on- or offline - you'll meet the common dorks. It's just a shame you're giving them so much attention.

There are so many, it's hard not to give them attention.

Never been a big fan of cyber, but in all fairness it must be getting annoyed of that same question all the time, It's his choice to leave

Never been a big fan of cyber, but in all fairness it must be getting annoyed of that same question all the time, It's his choice to leave

He never said he would leave.

He did not quit.

Could you explain me what " it must be getting annoyed of that same question all the time" means ?

Thanks.

He never said he would leave.

He did not quit.

Could you explain me what " it must be getting annoyed of that same question all the time" means ?

Thanks.

Haha, 5 posts pretty much consecutively. Are you his new pet? You started out with sucking up to BestrogueUK \o/o/ and he threw you off - now you started all over again, playing the arrogance card in favour of Cyber, even against new people who did nothing but ask to what had happened.

luv ur posts<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread