Little Brother, Incoming

Awesome

<The Awesome>
Hey twinkinfo, I am letting you know that my little brother is being introduced to the twinking scene, and if you see him in any warsong gulches give him a /wave

he's not a noob, he is 15 and has been playing as long as I have, but he is new to twinking...and he will be playing on my hunter. please don't give him a hard time if he isn't the best. thanks,

-Awesome

BTW if this thread gets locked, sry I just felt i ought to let you know!

i look foward to gy camping him

A good hunter tops charts, the best hunter does not que.

Tonkks said:

this should be in somebodys sig.

just saying.

Tonkks said:

Best hunter signing in, almost 2years of not queing!

Pandura said:
I really don't think that i could care less about ur little brother starts playing WoW.

I really don't think I could care less about your opinion on his starting to twink. I posted this to let the community know that it isn't me playing, it is him.

Pandura said:
I really don't think that i could care less about ur little brother starts playing WoW.

you SHOULD care though. just saying, any new players starting up in this bracket is, as a baseline, welcome in my eyes..

having his brother play, basically means he won't be lolling about, undergeared as fuck, for a couple months..

skipping the noob stage, ftw.

I was just posting because he does play differently then me (he likes to key and keyturn) and I didn't want people to think that it was me playing

Users who are viewing this thread