Monk-not sure
Warrior-Maxell or Vahavta
Priest-Siccness/Mother
Warlock-Softlock/Kelthulzad
Hunter-Bowflexx
Rogue-Injury/Unity/Curlex/BudBundy
Mage-Bigrelys
Shaman-not sure ,just any that can purge

My favorite of cata goes to ByeByeyou..even though he wore resil gear...I miss pocketing him in cata. while he was destroying everything.At least he got of the horde title before he deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the thread labeled with EU?

Also, I have to admit, I wanted to hear BG chat when I saw you (you two?) on those mages today...

was getting the right prefix to difficult for ya :'(

Yo Taxi Byebyeyou was ill and felt like he needed to go out and live a lil' before kicking the bucket if you know what i mean. He was the best in vent "Get to the CASTLE!" "Loooot tehbodieees" "hello Mr. Duo, how are you doin today." He will be forever missed haha master of the dismount+attack+ disengage forward+ catch straglers from gy. haha Only guy i know that could do that!

Yo Taxi Byebyeyou was ill and felt like he needed to go out and live a lil' before kicking the bucket if you know what i mean. He was the best in vent "Get to the CASTLE!" "Loooot tehbodieees" "hello Mr. Duo, how are you doin today." He will be forever missed haha master of the dismount+attack+ disengage forward+ catch straglers from gy. haha Only guy i know that could do that!
I miss u lol , i want to see u again doing the GY FARM :( !!

I miss u lol , i want to see u again doing the GY FARM :( !!

yeah man don't worry we are gonna do this soon in a more professional type style. All of our recruits he has on the ID are very familiar with every inch of the alliance GY.
They all also either have of the Horde or the Bloodthirsty, Just waiting till things smooth out a bit irl. Our group will 3 cap, farm and never die. A real alliance apocalypse. But this is all talk...so don't get all excited yet its all coming soon(TM) near your warsong gulch.

Add
Pixalated -priest
Ermana-warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread