EU LFM Legacy raiding 60-85

As Legion isn't going to be released anytime soon, i've decided to make up my own content meanwhile and i'm looking for people to do it with me.

So what is legacy raiding. Basically it means we're going to raid the old expansions' content progressively from the 60 raids all the way to the 85 ones. As the game has progressed further and our characters with it, we're going to play as 10 man in 40/25 man difficulty with zero help from things not related to the current expansion. The point of this is not a nostalgia trip, the point is raiding content we haven't raided for a very long time or not at all before.

As i mentioned we are going to be 10 players total and raid whenever everyone is available, most likely 2 times a week. This project is not ment to take a lot of time at all, only a side thing from your main activity in wow. We are going to play 9 different classes, only warrior being doubled for prot and fury, and you will stick to your class all 4 expansion if you and one other in the group can agree to switch class with eachother between expansions. We change expansion whenever we kill the last boss of the current one, C'thun in vanilla, KJ in BT and LK25hc.

We classes and realm will be determined when we are 10 people ready to go, so everyone will start at the same time.

Some basic rules, more will be explained once we make the guild.
* No boost what so ever for the character.
* Heirlooms accepted while leveling, not when you're capped.
* No gold boost, no gear from further expansions
* Not exceeding the pre raid ilvl with self crafted items (ilvl 60 for vanilla, ilvl 115 for BT etc)

What we ask of you is that if you apply your interest in this, you plan to continiue to play wow for the next few months and finishing this project.

Add btag: Bajja#2866 for questions or report interest

Users who are viewing this thread