LF Lvl 1 Guild US

Noraan

Legend
Alright, so basically I`m looking for a lvl 1 realm/guild that I can go and just hang out for a bit, maybe raids here and there... Funding would be nice also!
<

Heya. Funding isnt much of an option. If you cant fund you should really stop twinking. The reason I say this is because Level 1 twinks are rough to fund. Try LEVEL ONE on Zuljin dont transfer not the most active. Its the only level 1 twink guild in my realm. That is somewhat good. You could join my guild (Zuljin Alliance PvP) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/zuljin/Alliance%20Zuljin%20PvP/ Sorry for the attitude,

Paraxd.

But I mean Zuljins Level one economy aint brilliant.. But we have two dudes on Hall of fame. Pawyourface with get you helped out. But I mean, if you reaaaaaaally want someone to fund you try searching the forums. Im quite lazy today. Ill try and scroll around! =),

Paraxd.

<
Nor, you're getting into level 1 twinking? =D I was going to start up level 1 twinking again when I got back. Lulz.

Anywho, I dunno which guild to direct you to, but I was just surprised because you said you were bored of Level one twinking's limits a while ago, so I thought I'd reply.
<

Muradin alliance side is kinda nice ..im about the only active level one there ..but yeah

Me and Balthronus are on Jubei'thos Alliance side. There are currently 5 active level 1's and hope numbers will grow. Economy is also fine here and the people are helpful.

Heya. Funding isnt much of an option. If you cant fund you should really stop twinking. The reason I say this is because Level 1 twinks are rough to fund. Try LEVEL ONE on Zuljin dont transfer not the most active. Its the only level 1 twink guild in my realm. That is somewhat good. You could join my guild (Zuljin Alliance PvP) http://us.battle.net...20Zuljin%20PvP/ Sorry for the attitude,

Paraxd.

That's some really bad attitude. Level one's are easy to fund.

@ Nor, Don't go Zul'jin i've tried them they are absolutely never on. Personally I would try Omeros and Balth first, I've been there. They are some pretty cool people
<

More then welcome to pop along, and sorry I couldnt stay on your realm squeaky, there was hardly anyone on D:

<
Nor, you're getting into level 1 twinking? =D I was going to start up level 1 twinking again when I got back. Lulz.

Anywho, I dunno which guild to direct you to, but I was just surprised because you said you were bored of Level one twinking's limits a while ago, so I thought I'd reply.
<

A bit.
<

You can join Vicieux on Bladefist..

Users who are viewing this thread