LF dedicated, mature, active raiders.

Hey folks, as the topic says I'm looking for Dedicated, Mature, Active Raiders for a new guild I will be forming. They're are a few 70 twinks or may some refer to them as ( Classic raider ) on the server Mug'thol [H] The guild will be called BANGARANG.

Classes lf anyone who would wan't to step up and lead the guild and help people out, as of right now we are looking for healers / dps I havnt decided if I will allow Death Knights, because they are so easy to play, and at BC they're were not Death Knights. Anyone who would like to join the guild I will probably be on here 2-3 more times, to check up on this topic but a good way to get ahold of me would be to go on Mug'thol [H] and pst Jaztroz / Phiasco wich are my two toons. We also need tanks for the guilds

Progression we will be progressing through raids, we will be starting off at kara than progress through raids just as any other 70 raiding guild would do, we will have some 70's who will not be that geared I'm just looking for people who have the same intrest as I do, and that would be classic raiding I have my 64 mage i will be leveling to 70 and go arcane / fire duel spec ;). We will do DKP the old looting system person so make sure you are availible to come to the raids we host.

PvP We will do a handfull of PvP as well, we will do much world pvp, and team arenas, we will see who the best of the best is, I have done some research and their are other 70 guilds on the battle group we are on, [Vengence] We also have another 70 guild on Mug'thol[H] but a couple of friends and I will lead a better guild then they will. :cool:

we have alot of people who would like to help us run old school content, I will possibly have some 80's help when we 1st get some members and once we grow more as a guild we will raid on our own. We will be raiding on weekends and monday if we have more raids posted. at around 7-8 EST time. Come on Mug'thol to talk more if you have any questions. Thanks

-Jaztroz

+1 for cool guild name.

now...

1. no leadership = bad advertising

2. dks should be allowed. no tier pieces but their is plenty of great offset gear and they make great tanks as well as dps. on my old 70 twink the MT/guild leader was a dk and was insane.

3. kara is unnecessary with all the raid nerfs and class/gear buffs. you should easily be able to jump into ssc and hyjal (especially if you're using 80 help at first).

gl with setting this up and getting people to want to raid/pvp and most importantly not just level asap. in my former guild it went from progression to quickly farming raid content. near the end all we would schedule was swp and bt; hyjal, ssc & stuff like mags was just for jokes since the "end game" raiding was trivial and the loot flowed. after people are geared it becomes hard to keep them interested, especially with another xpac on the horizon (people will be leveling mains/those toons and not raiding/pvping).

pvp can be very fun and keep interest alive. getting a small force of swp geared people can wreak havoc in 70-79 bgs. granted they'd have to be xp capped or risk leveling after awhile. also arenas are fun even though a lot of people will be levelers; you can still get your season gear and offset gear.

tl;dr got some issues with recruitment it seems and guild leadership, but glhf; BC content is fun.

you can usually tell by the number of grammatical and spelling errors. pwn'd.

also a good place to post this would be the guild recruitment section as well (havent checked if it's already there or not).

Users who are viewing this thread