lf bis 39 hunturd non boa

cyrax

Legend
please post some armories.. maybe a few diff ones so i can see variety of gear sets ty :cool:

My Hunter.

I think I'm close to the final bis gear or at least one option for it. Only upgrade I can really think of right now is the Revelosh's Gloves of the Monkey. Trinkets are always negotiable and many choose to have several which they switch around. Also you'll want Ogron's Sash to switch with Gem-Studded Leather Belt.

I have the "hit cap" at 5.01% hit (28rating) but not sure if I should take more because of nelfs or smth. Any feedback on this area would be appreciated btw.

EDIT: Obsidian Cleaver and Unearthed Bands, which I don't have, are actually BiS but because of the insanely low drop rare of both you probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. Also I think there just might be some room to wiggle around with gear that is stat wise almost bis but has a little more stamina. That said it's hard for me to really find the perfectionist bis gear set before I'm able to do enough bg's to gain some experience of the new patch environment.

Jutsku said:
My Hunter.

I think I'm close to the final bis gear or at least one option for it. Only upgrade I can really think of right now is the Revelosh's Gloves of the Monkey. Trinkets are always negotiable and many choose to have several which they switch around. Also you'll want Ogron's Sash to switch with Gem-Studded Leather Belt.

I have the "hit cap" at 5.01% hit (28rating) but not sure if I should take more because of nelfs or smth. Any feedback on this area would be appreciated btw.

IMO, depends on what you sacrefice. 2,523HP without agm isnt THAT much

(ps, damn your hunter looks like a stripper in that gear, cant see the pants!)

[quote name='Jutsku']My Hunter.

Don`t know if you have other weapon sets but you are better off going with 2x1H. Two reasons; firstly you can get 2x20 agi enchants giving fractionally better overall stats, and secondly you will need a Steel Weapon Chain on your 1h if you face disarmers. This allows you to still have 20 agi benefit from 1H whilst not having to give up 35 agi altogether from the 2H weapon enchant.

Also with regards to your profs, your crit rate looks really low for the amount of crit on your gear and the fact you have 450 skinning. I used to have 450 mining on my 39 hunter but had to drop it as I was getting zero benefit from it at 450.

I think if you drop it and re-level it to 300 you will then get the 12 crit rating benefit, rather than the zero benefit you are getting at the moment. Also don`t forget your Survival Glyphs and I recommend the Feign Death minor glyph than Mend Pet, just buy some food for pet :p

Also JC seems wasted unless you are gonna use the 215 JC trinket. There seems to be even better trinkets from quests now that make the JC trinket redundant anyways. If you are using Tidal Charm or AGM, maybe get either Engi for toys/Mining for health or if you are really hardcore (and ideally), 375 enchanting for the ring enchants.

Also there are variations on your gear if you wanted more health like the 9 stam/9 agi neck etc etc...

Regards.

Thanks for the feedback mrdoobry. I wasn't aware that my Master of Anatomy wasn't working anymore for my level. JC has Dense Stone Statue and Figurine - Golden Hare for me and other professions might be better but it's not my top priority atm. I hadn't thought about using Steel Weapon Chain but will definetely look into it once I see how disarmaments affect my gameplay during bg's. I have Glyph of Mend Pet because it's just easier during instance farming to not have to think about feeding my pet lol. I'll change to Glyph of Feign Death when Blizz makes the BG merges work properly 8)

Users who are viewing this thread