LF a Trail Guild!

Edited

Legend
Hi there guys.

Im about to make a level 20 trial account, mainly because of the rapid BGs.

But I want to find a guild for this before I get started.

Im originaly EU but want to test out the US servers, so a US Guild is a must.

I would be glad if the guild is on Aerie Peak since thats the server which seems to have the best Ping for a EU player.

Notice that the guild do not have to be on AP, that is just what I prefer.

For more information about me, send me a PM or just post here on this thread :)

- Edited

Dinkorastamán said:
Might just get a mod/admin to delete this thread mate.

Trials can not join a guild :s

Oh? I managed to join a guild on my trial account before I upgraded it with a classic+tbc.

Edit: maybe i was wrong

-A level cap of 20.

-A maximum of 10 gold.

-Trade skills are capped at 100 ranks.

-Unable to trade via the Auction House, mailbox, or player-to-player.

-In-game access to public chat channels unavailable. Players are limited to communicating using only say, party, or whisper.

-Characters will be unable to create or join guilds.

-Characters are not able to send whispers to other characters unless they have been added to the characters' friends lists or have received a whisper from a character first.

-Characters will not be able to invite other players into a party.

-Characters will not be able to join parties with other characters above level 20.

-Voice chat disabled on Starter Edition accounts.

-Realms experiencing login queues will prioritize players who have full, paid accounts. -Starter Edition accounts are not eligible for character transfers

-RealID features are disabled on all Starter Edition Accounts.

Just quickly, on the topic of things trials can't do... I have been in a group with a couple of 85s twice now on my trial character. Just wondering if anyone else has been able to join a party with people over level 20, which we aren't supposed to be able to do.

Haven't gone into a dungeon or anything with them, mostly just was chatting, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had seen this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread