Leystone Lockbox

As far as my mini-research goes. it seems that they can indeed be opened by JC's that do the 17 quests required to unlock it. However i haven't tested this myself. so wouldn't know for sure. But you need to quest a bit in legion the proffesion quests. and then i guess grab alot of mining nodes to get all the prospectable ore.

As far as my mini-research goes. it seems that they can indeed be opened by JC's that do the 17 quests required to unlock it. However i haven't tested this myself. so wouldn't know for sure. But you need to quest a bit in legion the proffesion quests. and then i guess grab alot of mining nodes to get all the prospectable ore.

Sounds like a lot or work for about 38 Gold and a Level 14 req ilevel 19 Green per box.

Sounds like a lot or work for about 38 Gold and a Level 14 req ilevel 19 Green per box.

The only thing is that theres a chance for relics that you cant get anywhere else. So that might be a incentive. But i dont see why you would go for a req 14 anyway

The only thing is that theres a chance for relics that you cant get anywhere else. So that might be a incentive. But i dont see why you would go for a req 14 anyway

To be fair if you quested all the zones in Legion then you should have had at least a shot at all the ones for your class. Chances of getting say a Fire Relic are probably about the same farming mobs during a Legion Assault

Users who are viewing this thread