Level 7 Twink thread.

Dolfie

Grandfathered
Hello people,

I was one of the first twinks way back in 2005. I twinked a Rogue and Hunter both lvl 19.
And since that time, every expansion that came i did my best to get my Hunter BiS gear.
I kept on doing this untill Shadowlands came ofcourse, and the level squish came, and my lvl 19 became a level 7.

I have become so used to the idea of keeping him BiS, that i really miss making him BiS now.
And ive checked and seen that mostly every character under level 10 is locked out of almost all content, and so there isnt really a reason to make him BiS anymore.

Still i'd like to continue my tradition, and make him BiS. what do you guys think about it?

And also, where can i find BiS gear for lvl 7 characters these days? Has anyone thought about it?
And could you give any advice please?

Thanks!!

Probably search zones that require lvl 5-10, most pieces will probably be green gear with socket procs though. you are too low for zangar so that cuts out 2 pieces of socket gear from there. if you were a caster you could get the double socket belt from howling fjord. its an interesting idea I have been doing something like it with my old 60 rogue who is now lvl 25. just my desire to see that toon bis regardless of games or not.

Hello people,

I was one of the first twinks way back in 2005. I twinked a Rogue and Hunter both lvl 19.
And since that time, every expansion that came i did my best to get my Hunter BiS gear.
I kept on doing this untill Shadowlands came ofcourse, and the level squish came, and my lvl 19 became a level 7.

I have become so used to the idea of keeping him BiS, that i really miss making him BiS now.
And ive checked and seen that mostly every character under level 10 is locked out of almost all content, and so there isnt really a reason to make him BiS anymore.

Still i'd like to continue my tradition, and make him BiS. what do you guys think about it?

And also, where can i find BiS gear for lvl 7 characters these days? Has anyone thought about it?
And could you give any advice please?

Thanks!![Dolfie]

Hey!

I have been twinking 7s as my new mains since SL. They are the best level to min/max stats for pve strength. You have endless items to farm and can makes tons of gold in the process. You can solo deadmines and rfc with ease. Farm legion greens for speed socket or leech socket gear that’s bis for most slots, farm legion epics with tert+ socket as well. To farm these just grind on toons level 11-15. By far the easiest farm is with a lvl 11 twink (gear with BC blues and if you want to max them gear with lvl11 tert socket greens as well from legion using a lvl16 to farm those). See lvl 10 twink guides for more details.

At seven you can participate in most holiday events, farm boe holiday mounts and other items to sell, solo the DMF rabbit when we’ll geared, farm the pandaria world drop blue meta socket helms, farm legion invasions for your level 7 epics and make a thousand + raw gold an hour, level engineering for a handful of powerful upgrades most notable is the frag belt tinker, reach and explore all areas of the world except for SL and a very select few other areas by getting mages ports, lock summon can get you to the rest or summoning stones. For weapons you can farm tert+socket weps in BFA on your 7. Or farm for the bis Gunblade in BC. For a hunter mine run around with either 20%+ leech or 136%+ run speed depending on the gear I choose to use in the moment. You can easily get your terts higher than that when maxing for those stats. Amongst many other things. If you get serious about 7s let me know I help people make and gear them as it’s my passion!

Thanks a lot for the Ideas Celticor! :)
Perhaps i'll sent you a message with a question or 2 if you dont mind in the future when i start farming BiS again :D
Could you show your lvl 7 characters on Armory please? im really curious what the gear looks like.
Cheers!

By the way, i was confused and actually i am talking about a lvl 9 Twink.. Somehow i thought my lvl 19 became lvl 7, but they became lvl 9 xD so lvl 9 it is for me.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/burning-legion/jannekin

Thats my hunter.

Please reach out I have 8s and 9s as well they gear the same way.
[doublepost=1653097655,1653097302][/doublepost]I can't link characters under 10, add me in discord and ill send photos....Celticor#5578

Why not just go to 10? 10 Hunter can solo dungeons when geared. Not sure of the PvP side, but seems pointless to stay 7-9.

Why not just go to 10? 10 Hunter can solo dungeons when geared. Not sure of the PvP side, but seems pointless to stay 7-9.

I hear what you are saying. And you are right.. it is strange to make a character ... a pvp Twink.. that cant even join a BG.
However, this character has been around for 17 years, and every expansion and patch i made sure he was BiS .. Each and every time. World of warcraft is a game that keeps changing. and even though i might never do BG's on my lvl 9 hunter again
It's tradition to keep him BiS. and i love finding BiS gear for him. And see how far i can push his stats.. even if its just for PvE.

I might make other twinks to do pvp with. but this twink will never level up. And he will be pimped the fuck out, More and more so the older i get... and when i'm an old man of 80 years old.. my level 9 Twink will be 65 years old. With items we can't even imagine right now.. all the new content that keeps comming.. that keeps changing the rules. For me, this is what twinking is and has become.

Also, i keep in mind that with Scaling mobs, this lvl 9 could be a pretty good booster in certain places in certain expansions in the future etc.. he might not be completely useless. :) anywayz i love twinks. Bai.

I feel you on this. I have a 19 rogue that I kept decked out since the beginning of TBC and have so many gf'd things on it, like helm enchants, etc., but I took a break from WoW before the SL XPac and didn't get the memo about leveling it to 40 and unlocking as much as I can before the stat squish. Now it is level 9 and I was devastated when I realized what I missed. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it while keeping the original work done to it viable for the level.

Users who are viewing this thread