Level 10 Rogue - for me, the dummy ..?

Aigel

Legend
Okay.. Here's the deal. I had a lvl 1 rogue twink, which was pretty cool I had all the awesome stuff, but then patch 4.0.1 came out and he got nurfed.. a lot. So I decided to train him to 10, but because of the patch a lot of different things have changed and I don't know what's the best gear anymore :O The old guides doesn't help me out here. So please, help me out. Currently I have the same old level 1 twink gear on my lvl 10 twink - tell me the best stuff atm. :D

Thanks

Resil is the best get the haliscan jacket (or how ever you spell it) and put 15 resil on it get the BoA pvp trinket and the pvp BoA shoulders, other then that im not sure

well, for the general purposes I have close to BiS gear on my level 10.

I have not done too much with professions (the toon was for fun & I have not been bored enough to bother with herbalism, lately :p), and I don't have AGM's.

I have the honor for trinket.. I have no idea why I have not bought it.

If you can find a "the one ring" buy it, and replace your non Minor Chanelling/Slayers ring. If you have both, those are BiS.

For the necklace.. you want the one from silithius, though I can not remember the name.

BoA's are probably BiS for the hit rating.. I just like the fire festival spaulders ;)

My toon is in my sig..

Otherwise, Volsci of Mannoroth (US)

**you may want the furblog pouch for your offhand, if you stack stam**

Best of luck,

Volsci~

Users who are viewing this thread