Level 1 rogue spice!

DW pre-learnt at level 1! :D

Stealth learnt at level 1! :D

Stealth at 70% Movement constant!

Awesome fun changes

that and my favourite is the Imp Fire nova totem change to shamans :)

Wait did these changes happen or you want them to?

Going to happen

Useless for lvl 1 rogues tho.

10 Stam > some crappy little extra dps

Stealth = Useless

level 1 twinks rogues are going to pwn in PvE with 2 weapons. two +15 agility enchants would be so good or even lifestealing or fiery. I cant wait for this. So many possibilities.

o lawd, x2 lifesteal is going to be nice for killin' kiddies at the XR.

Locked said:
Going to happen

Useless for lvl 1 rogues tho.

10 Stam > some crappy little extra dps

Stealth = Useless

True, how ever shitty level 1 twinks like mine will be better...

I never got the bag because I really never wanted to spend much time on my level 1.

anyone know how much extra dodge/crit you can get out of a full agi level one rogue with an extra 15 agi OH?

After I get my dual AGMs out of the way, I won't feel as bad taking off the pouch and going with 2x Lifestealing, hell, you'd almost benefit more from that.... BoA Trash Blade + the 3.6 speed axe... Procs out the ass =P

Too bad that axe is extremely shitty compared to a BoA. 7 avg dmg to 16.8, 2 dps to 6. This change will surely make leveling my Goblin/Worgen rogue all the easier. :D

Ego said:
After I get my dual AGMs out of the way, I won't feel as bad taking off the pouch and going with 2x Lifestealing, hell, you'd almost benefit more from that.... BoA Trash Blade + the 3.6 speed axe... Procs out the ass =P

I was thinking the exact same thing after I read the patch notes.

Slow axe MH, Thrash OH, both with LS or Fiery (or Unholy w/new changes) = Insane procs :D

canihascookie said:
Anyone think a full dodge rogue at level 1 is doable now?

It would be the same as a level 19 rogue's dodge. Isn't dodge calculated the same for everyone until level 34/35?

Orcgasm said:
It would be the same as a level 19 rogue's dodge. Isn't dodge calculated the same for everyone until level 34/35?

its not for the dodge so much as it's for the crit.

Users who are viewing this thread