Let's take a break from srs bzns...

Draui

Legend
If you could meet any other 29 IRL, who would it be and why?

Mine would be Franchi :)

Because I need a gun. And because I wanna ride on his Gator. And I would repeat the "massive O" scenario so that I can see his O face.

No homo.

You Sir do not afford 29 twinking the gravity it deserves!

Please watch the following and get with the program!

[video=youtube;ct2AWh-nKSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct2AWh-nKSk[/video]

on topic

Probly Blackamamba.

Haxity, he goes to parties

For me, it'd be Buck too. In fact, if he was going to the meet up, I'd go just because he was.

I don't suppose it would be bad to meet the LTB crew either. If vent is telling of anything, I am sure they'd be fun to party and BS with.

Time for a guild party imo.

blackmamba and zel are my chica's I'll have to go with them on this one.

Hrm.....tough one eh, Ohai seems pretty legit although Mino could probably beat up everyone in the bracket. Always make friends with the tough dude <.< Do his homework and he decks anyone who messes with you >.>

kaorinite or strokerace

I would have to choose Daydra, Blackmamba, Zelpher, Franchi, Ohai, Buck, Zuladin, Baelzhar and Minowaman. SO basically the LTB crew. All seem really chill and relaxed people who would have fun just hanging out and chatting it up.

Trusttemptz said:
I would have to choose Daydra, Blackmamba, Zelpher, Franchi, Ohai, Buck, Zuladin, Baelzhar and Minowaman. SO basically the LTB crew. All seem really chill and relaxed people who would have fun just hanging out and chatting it up.

who are you

Users who are viewing this thread