Let's see what we have!

Manny

Big Brain
Hey guys, it has been a few weeks since i made a thread but i have been lurking around the forums keeping up with our bracket.

Lately I have been so busy with the Twink Cup and work and preparing to get back into school and overall my responsibilities at home, yet now that the Cup is done i want to help get things rolling again for this bracket.

Before i put time into organizing events, (2v2's, 3v3's, 10v10's and world pvp events) i would like to know in this thread the interest there is in such events. These will be played for the most part with F2P restrictions but guild boas and necklaces could be discussed.

Leave me your feedback and hope to get stuff going!!!

- Manny

Last edited by a moderator:
I would come back for the occasional WPvP event on weekends. I can't regularly stay up as late as playing US needs anymore, but sometimes I might get to work it in on weekends. And WPvP only because with enough people playing my complete rustiness wouldn't have as big an impact as in a BG/arena setting. ^^

Love what you're doing for competitive events. :)

Yay i was hoping to get interest in WPvP events, i am currently planning one for August 20th

Working on thread, should be out soon.

Thanks for the support lets get more!!!!

Keep on twinking :)

If assistance is needed with setting up/summoning for World PvP events, give me a ring. I'll do what I can.

Might even bring a twink to it, who knows.

Good luck if you get people together today! I'm going to the cinema now but I could hop on in a few hours if something is happening. :)

P.S.: Great to see you back, Pookums! I've been thinking of another Screenshot scavenger hunt, I have such great memories of hunting for items with Rhae, Mialo, Veinte, Basket and others!

I suppose not today then. ^^

Been too busy to really get this together, been doing 10v10s if anything and just little get together for arenas or premades.

We'll see what happens in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread