Leg patches coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possibru, lock the thread please ;)

With the addition of heirloom leg armor with MoP release, I was wondering if it could be possible to use the high-level leg patches on loom legs and sending to a twink? Seeing as both Pyrium weapon chain works the same way, it seems logical that this is possible with leg patches aswell.

Nethercleft Leg Armor - Item - World of Warcraft

No iLvl requirement, so just add the patch on your main, send to your 19 and exploit away. Whoever gets his hands on a pair of loom legs first, would be cool if you tried this out and let us know if it's possible.

I'm not encouraging anyone to exploit or use this, but since I thought of this, why not share it with the rest of the community aswell. It wouldn't last long till it reaches the ears of every twink after someone started using it, anyways.

Also, thoughts of using this exploit if it's possible? Would it be balanced, would you consider this an exploit which damages 19 twinking? Share your thoughts please.

EDIT: Ooh and also just recalled that the patches that are already on legs say "needs level 50 to become active" or something like that? ._. If this is correct, please lock the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
wowscrnshot011212000943.jpg

It'll probably go the same way as shoulder enchants went after the first heirlooms came out.

It would be nice if it worked from a power point of view, but the extra stamina is unnecessary and would be annoying, making kills even harder to get. Much as I like the way things are now, with the emphasis on CC, there is such a thing as too much HP on an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread