Least toxic bracket?

Least toxic low level bracket/Best community

• Total voters
Im tired of all the toxic people / survival hunters in the 10-19 bracket and was wondering if the other brackets are better.

No matter what bracket you play you will always encounter toxic players, what you do to not be effected by it is ultimately down to you.
Surv hunters in the 10-19 are OP yeah sure, so I made a mage and 4 hit them in arcane spec. Now I dont feel annoyed if they kill me.

It's always down to how you decide to handle things

I've always played MM & BM hunters and have played WoW for years. I don't play the, "survival abortions" because they are not a true hunter. At lvl 19, they are nothing more than another overpowered melee type. I exclusively play lvl 19 RBG's, MM hunts. Unfortunately, blizziod, at lvl 19 really screwed BM hunts by severely nerfing pet damage.
Once I learned what this "ilvl nonsense" was all about and factored-in talents, racials, gear requirements, etc., I developed my own strategies to deal with all types. That was a bit painful, but I have done very well in RBG's.

I sense your frustration is from not being able to learn your characters strengths, weaknesses, and applying that in a bg setting. It's not for everyone. It is doable... it's up to you. Good luck!

I like how you made low level PvP sound hard. :D

10-19 was likely the most toxic for many, MANY years. Most toxic players aren't around anymore, so this has changed recently.

I agree. It was way worse in the bc/wrath era of twinking.

To the OP question, try 99. There aren't a ton of them and they're all fairly friendly. Just go read their forum here. Always helping each other out on gear and farming.

10-19 was likely the most toxic for many, MANY years. Most toxic players aren't around anymore, so this has changed recently.

The only real trolls left on this site seem to be 20-29. Just go view their forums or even the chat box on the front page. Bunch of mongoloids.
agreed. 20-29 is the most salty, toxic bracket there is it's awful

19 is the most toxic but also the most skilled and competitive bracket and the og reason twinking exists, lvl 29 is the worst, lvl 20 for the win and everything else is irrelevant<3 the most toxic free bracket is lvl 1-9

19 bracket is the worst. Enjoy getting camped by "Make You AFK" and "Warlords of Warsong" premades on BH realm. It is expected on a nightly basis to get gy camped continuously. Think I'm going to make a horde after this so I can escape the continuous campings. Respond or don't, I'm not responding anymore after this. I would have used my ID but I really don't want any targets on my back . Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread