Kuzz - 24 Balance Drood

Kuzz.

Legend
LF any comments really,

not playing the char much anymore these days tbh (couple times a week) so anything to work on would be appreciated :D

Kuzz @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

the gear I logged out in is what I normally solo queue in...

I make a few changes when group queuing (ie. int for pvp trink + 100 mana to chest for premades) should I make any other changes?

notice anything ingame about my playstyle?

advice?
constructive criticism?

need moar haste (leg + head looms)?

oh! while I remember... anything I need to pick up / rep to farm (scryer/aldor) for 5.4?

Anytime someone goes with engineering they are throwing crit away and going for max intellect. So saying that. You would be going with Mac boa with spell power and witch's finger also stockade belt which has most int n crit plus acid walkers for more int and alchemy for the extra intellect. Which I don't agree with this built for a balance druid but to each their own.

Anytime someone goes with engineering they are throwing crit away and going for max intellect. So saying that. You would be going with Mac boa with spell power and witch's finger also stockade belt which has most int n crit plus acid walkers for more int and alchemy for the extra intellect. Which I don't agree with this built for a balance druid but to each their own.

pure int built +like 5% pvp dmg is better than some crit.

Why no witch's finger and boa mace which is 4 more int plus alchemy 7 more int. also acidic walker gives more int and stockade belt gives 2 more int.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Juno where I'm at Internet blows. Lol I'm just saying he's not fully glasscannon. Girdle of nobility and also silk thread trousers have more 11 intellect

Thanks for the tips/advice Honey badger,

if I have time later I might link my glass cannon set however I found the set frustrating to play with even with some group setups

and thanks for the input James <3

i believe most of these debates come down to the person playing the char + their experience and playstyle

would appreciate anyone else's comments too! :)

Hay mate.
As balance I would go for more int over crit for MF/SF dotting (dmg is retarded). But that depends on how you play in WSG (Off/def/mid). From my exp with you I would say you alrdy know what gear to use and how to use it.
GL, hope we can setup some games soon :)

*Get Aldor rep for shoulder enchant yes.*

Hay mate.
As balance I would go for more int over crit for MF/SF dotting (dmg is retarded). But that depends on how you play in WSG (Off/def/mid). From my exp with you I would say you alrdy know what gear to use and how to use it.
GL, hope we can setup some games soon :)

*Get Aldor rep for shoulder enchant yes.*

cheers! hopefully see you in the gulch soon!

I'm not gonna say anything because I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the wrong set.

yeh sorry mate, forgot to equip the correct gear when i logged earlier today

Users who are viewing this thread