Kirin Tor Tabard

Hmmm so i may be mistaken, but is it possible for a lvl 19 to obtain the Kirin Tor tabard? im almost positive i've seen a lvl 6 running around in mage gear that had one... correct me if im wrong! thanks =]

it might be that "white" robe with the kirin tor symbol on it...hmm

i think its only mages? or maybe humans? but its because they have 10% rep gain and start out as being friendly so therefore they can obtain the tabard at any lvl.

dayum was hoping to get one on my lock >< which sucks cuz she's neither human or mage LOL

Tabby

I can confirm that it is only mages, My 19 mage has got it :D

Hope that solves your problems :p

Decieved

haha i know i saw it on a mage, so that makes sense.

dang what a dream killer oh well im like 3 discoveries frm explorer tabard LOL

:p

haha , sweet man. quite a shame, because its an IMBAH tabard!!!

Decieved

Speaking of which, I saw a lvl 6 shaman the other day in Org /w the Sporegar tabard. Any thoughts there?

Finks said:
Speaking of which, I saw a lvl 6 shaman the other day in Org /w the Sporegar tabard. Any thoughts there?

I have that tabard on my level 19. I love the looks of the Sporegar tabard.

8)

Finks said:
So how did you get it? It states that you need exalted status.

You do :) You get a port to dalaran, or shattrath, or a summon to sporaggar (spelling?) And you join a group with a someone farming the rep - you die, and folllow them around. Every mob they kill gives you the same +10 or +15 rep (forgot which) but because you are dead, no XP :D

Spooksters said:
You do :) You get a port to dalaran, or shattrath, or a summon to sporaggar (spelling?) And you join a group with a someone farming the rep - you die, and folllow them around. Every mob they kill gives you the same +10 or +15 rep (forgot which) but because you are dead, no XP :D

Basically you farm it the same way at the medicine pouch:)

You only get 195 xp at 19 for discovering dalaran

Finks said:
So how did you get it? It states that you need exalted status.

nope, just friendly.

mages start out at friendly, so they can get it at lvl 1.

Xposure said:
You only get 195 xp at 19 for discovering dalaran

I got it on a 29

Was tempted to give out another 'ye its only mages soz m8, any level' reply. But realized that wouldna be any more helpful than all the other posts saying that same thing, and my post would just be a waste of time n bandwidth?

So instead i'm gunna say OMFG MILEYCIRUS PLAYS WOW

:cool:

I got this one my mage, and I started to discover most out Northrend and Outland. He's only level 7 atm.

Users who are viewing this thread