Key spammer for mac?

zaxxo1

Legend
Hey,
So I've looked for ages for a key spammer program that works on the mac, but can only find filed that work on windows. I can't use parallels/boot camp, because that requires me to buy a windows CD with money I don't have. Is anyone aware of a key spammer programme that might work for mac, or is it a fruitless search?
~Zaxxo

What do you mean by keyspammer? Just something that presses one key over and over? I could easily make a program/script to do that.

afk botting is against tos.

plus, it wont make you any better at the game you dont pay for.
heres to hoping you, and those like you, get their free game taken away.
dont cry.

Do you say anything useful or just blab meaningless shit that everyone knows anyway but you still say to feel smart?

afk botting is against tos.

plus, it wont make you any better at the game you dont pay for.
heres to hoping you, and those like you, get their free game taken away.
dont cry.
trololololol

So! i had this working on another server but now i tried doing it on aerie peak the targeting system is being dumb. on my other server the names where zxqe, zxqs, and zxqt. on Aerie peak they are piehead, pieheaded and piemytie. Is there something wrong with the names i used or did blizzard change something recently? when i use the ones on aerie peak it just kills one guy over and over again. anyone know anything about this!?!?!?!? HELP ME

ps feel free to report those names vailent

Users who are viewing this thread