Kebab Shop

Quack

< Kebab Shop > Is recruiting high standard 24 twinking members. We are a newly formed guild with a lot of support from the public. We have standards to be met, gear and skill wise. If you don't have a twink on DRAENOR HORDE then we will fund you one. Gnomeregan Runs, Enchanting, and a few pieces of gear from the AH. ). Then activities like Arena, 5v5 premades 10v10 premades and more :). On certain days we will have a " Stampede ". For example, on say Tuesday. We could have an AB stampede. Where we group 5 members. Queue AB for the whole day doing NOTHING else. Since so many want the tabard.

What you should expect from us :
Gnomeregan Runs
Happy People
Daily BG'S
Enchants
FUNDING FOR 29 WHEN PATCH HITS
and much more elixirs etc

What we expect from you :
Good attitude
Know your class
A bit of raging is okay but as soon as abuse kicks in, slap on the wrist then kick.
No dodging.
No crying either as in " HEY I WANT THAT 9 INT RING ".
No retarded gy farming. Picking flag and sitting there ( unless 24 Russian premade )
Once again this guild is positioned on DRAENOR HORDE
Guild Master Ottorapgodeu
Btag realid shit : Quack#2915.
Thank You. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully teaching you 1-2 things aswell. Any further questions ask below or pm or in game.
-Otto, just the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the racism?

All people come across both of them. The likes of Milfette and his posy sit on gy holding flag. Which annoys people so this is what you call " showing whos boss " as for Russians they ruined this bracket

All people come across both of them. The likes of Milfette and his posy sit on gy holding flag. Which annoys people so this is what you call " showing whos boss " as for Russians they ruined this bracket

What's that going to solve, doing things like that must make them think the same about the English language players.

bump, vouching for this guild. Looks like a great place to get into premades

LOL milfette..... there is something special about a hpal that gets forced to bubble by a f2p lock and spends the rest of the game emote spamming.
I think he might have suspected me of cheating since he kept goin /chicken everytime he wasted a hoj on me (imp is alive, it dispells it)

Wonder if that's standard French intellect..

On topic, I'll start lvling a toon today ^^

Btw could anybody make a chardev of a 21 bis lock since I'm lazy ? ^^

Last edited:
LOL milfette..... there is something special about a hpal that gets forced to bubble by a f2p lock and spends the rest of the game emote spamming.
I think he might have suspected me of cheating since he kept goin /chicken everytime he wasted a hoj on me (imp is alive, it dispells it)

Wonder if that's standard French intellect..

On topic, I'll start lvling a toon today ^^
Level whatever pref. warlock / healer since youre a good lock. Ahm yes he is the Isa of this bracket. Except slightly better he can heal a little.

Level whatever pref. warlock / healer since youre a good lock. Ahm yes he is the Isa of this bracket. Except slightly better he can heal a little.

Lock it is ;)
Might make a hpal aswel when I'm done with lock if heals are needed.

Bump got 20 members looking for more healers. Ogre Pinata's to give away :D

I've got my druid I may join on seeing as DC is dead. I didnt want to at first, but since you change the farming policies then I might be interested

Would be delighted to have an ex-19, great experienced rdruid like you mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread