Justice Points

i did a raid with some 80's other day with my 70 rogue got a crux dagger, but no justice points. did a random 5-man herioc, no justice points.

did some searches, there are various threads, many with no responses from blizz and generic responses from others. from what i understand...if you ran a BC raid with all 70's you will get justice points and if you run a random 5-man herioc with 70's you will get justice points. if any player is in the group that is 71+ you will not.

i haven't done a wotlk trial since changes. wotlk regular random dailies used to give 2 emblems, do they give justice points now?

That sounds sick! TOO BAD I'M A PVPER LOLOLOLOLr0fler... fuck i forgot i can't pvp till bg merges DAMNIT!

yeah, i generally don't care about PVE, but some of the PVE gear is needed to PVP, since many PVE items are BiS when considering gems slots, etc.

plus some players used to use badges of justice like i did to get some starter epics. blizz made that impossible and pointless now

shanker said:
yeah, i generally don't care about PVE, but some of the PVE gear is needed to PVP, since many PVE items are BiS when considering gems slots, etc.

plus some players used to use badges of justice like i did to get some starter epics. blizz made that impossible and pointless now

So run raids all 70s, problem solved?

yeah just spend months finding 9 or 24 people that arn't retarded, committed to 70 twinking, and get them all decked out so 50% can leave/lvl up and there ya go.

Mulciber said:
So run raids all 70s, problem solved?

on a fresh 70....not going to solve getting gear by running with just 70's. most so called 70 twink guilds are here today gone next week, and all you have left are a few hold outs that stay 70.

my first 70 i built this year i used random herioc dungeon finder, to get badges for 2 daggers, they actually are pretty good, Blade of Serration and The Mutilator. now they are now ridiculously overpriced in JP's, pretty well unobtainible at the level they where intended.

solution is:

run all 70 raids with 80's...get geared

Maybe i'm mistaken but I swear I seen a blue post about the prices being fixed for levels below 85.

Sorry I don't have anymore info or proof :[

Startled said:
Maybe i'm mistaken but I swear I seen a blue post about the prices being fixed for levels below 85.

Sorry I don't have anymore info or proof :[

It seems like somewhere I also saw this Blue Post... Hmmm, I guess we will see aye?

Users who are viewing this thread