Just wanted to let you guys know this...

I said how, a bugged faction change. Not something you can count on probably. My faction change bugged, so my toon got reset to just before the faction change. Due to this, I lost some items. Put in a ticket, asking for them to be restored. Among those items was a Slayer's Band. But the quest was reset, so I could do it again.

More applicable, you made your panda 10 legit or you factioned into panda.

There was a thread very similar to this in 19s a while ago about a pally fc with 2x seal of sylvannas, obtained in a similar way. Everyone was jealous and reported him and had the second ring taken off him.

Its not a bugged faction change, its more like a stupid GM.

Edit: Something similar happened to me with a lvl 19 quest. I ended up with 3 argas rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy, read all the lores in pandaria. Each achievement gives a certain amount of lorewalkers rep.

No that's Lorewalker's tabard, which is also blue/rare in quality. Which also might I add is impossible to gain exalted status with them without being level 90 as you only make it to about revered without doing the quests that get mailed to you (tabard requires exalted). His tabard is from doing all the quests in the continents, LoreMASTER - Which might I add, I am also quite intrigued by how he obtained it.

Sorry, I'm not on these forums every day or I would have responded already. To be very honest, I don't know what caused it, probably some bug, but I was able to pick it up from the tabard vendor after deleting it on my main character. If you're really curious, I suggest you to try it out, it won't hurt to delete that tabard on a main, but I'm not going to do anything with mine, prefer to keep it in case it's a one time luck thing.

Out of curiosity, why are you going JC? for the heal statues??

Users who are viewing this thread