Just got "explorer" title on my lvl 1

preemptive gratz conditional upon screenies

well done man

i herd boglame wuz a gud dj lulul

Anyways, good job man. I was getting there when I quit. I think all I needed was half of OL & all of Northrend.

Ego said:
i herd boglame wuz a gud dj lulul

Anyways, good job man. I was getting there when I quit. I think all I needed was half of OL & all of Northrend.

This, well not really:p. I'm more of a turntablist atm though. Since I'm onto that hip hop part of djing, scratching and shit

Ego said:
You should like post remixes and shit you make, that would be pretty tight man.

Well probably not here though. Currently I just scratch, gonna buy a 1k dollar program soon so I don't have to buy vinyls (convert the mp3s into programmed vinyls in stead). When that is done I'll be able to do mash ups (like club djs) and also beat juggle (having 2 of the same song, but making it sound totally different by mixing the beats etc). Whenever my scratches are good enough I'll start making beats etc and get some lyrics recorded. Well I lost my phone with a lot of my lyrics now, but at least i remember the best ones:). But Ego, don't worry you'll get to listen to what ever I ever upload. Afterall you showed me that gay pr0n movie with you and those friends of your in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread