just curious ...

Whoppadoo

how are the 10 twinks getting low level enchants like EF and LS on their newly equipped ilvl 59 weapons?

They weren't ilvl 59 pre patch, I think they were ilvl 16 then? Or maybe even like 13-14?

Hopefully blizz will update old enchants to the new ilvl increases, but until then you're out of luck if you waited.

Thrash and swipe if you want it, apparently. Plus barkskin and some other stuff... but monk gets a bunch too.

Make one of each and see what you prefer!

edit- ew, prowl isnt until level 13 tho... kind sucks.
Yeah, i haven't played yet since pre patch. I would think Bear would be WAY better if geared with Mastery/Vers from WoD Epics no, versus what you gear your M9nk with as i didn't think Monks had much from Mastery over other stats? Bear's Mastery seems like one of the best by far. Also, Mastery/Vers Bear really shouldn't need Prowl unless it's THAT important to finish a few minutes faster.

Bear is ridiculously good from what I've been diddling around with, didnt try monk yet but doubt it'll compare.

(also took a druid to 15, cuz I do that, and it still just gets even better than 10 like it used to. Talents are great.)

I've kind of been stuck out of the game all of Nov/Dec cause i use my phone as a hotspot and when it was time to download the patches last month i got 10 of 11 GB downloaded and i was out. Still more with the fixes too. My cycle resets in 2 days and I'll see what things look like.

Users who are viewing this thread