is this website broken?

chaoticmind

Royal Member
Every time I go to xp off now it auto zooms out hella far. Like I have to manually zoom in to read anything. Its like on browser im viewing a mobile version of this website. Is this just me or is this websites format fucked for everyone on browser? just ignore this post i had personal technical difficulties

Last edited:
Are you on a windows or mac? or on a phone? its never acted like this for me before. Ive done nothing recently to alter my pc no cleanups of cookies or anything. so im guessing either I clicked some button somewhere to change to mobile version on the website or a mod messed up on something

Rn I am on website, but I regularly use both and neither have this problem.
it looks like the picture of the orc that is the background is messed up for me. Like it use to be only one orc pic (from left to right ) it just repeated as u went down on the page. But now i see 3 orcs from left to right and that forces the website to mega zoom out. Every single time but only on this website only. Its not happening on any other website just xp off. If anyone else is experiencing this lmk. Or if i did something without realizing it lmk wtf i have done also thanks.

Okay so I checked on microsoft edge and its fine there also so either its me or it has something to do with google chrome on windows cuz its the only place I have this zoom out issue

I think it was a me issue my zoom function set for this website specifically was acting wierd it was set at 33% where most of all my other websites are set at 75%. Which is odd to me. I guess I figured the zoom setting would be the same on all websites and not individually saved.

Users who are viewing this thread