Is this a good warrior set up?

you want to use over power as much as possible vs rogues and hunters right? the more experise, the less the chance they will dodge/parry = the less you will be able to use over powered.

Sentry cloak w/ 3agi, Blackened Defias with 4stats, and pvp ring.

I would rather enjoy my auto attack hitting than depending on overpower. If it happens, fine. But I'm not gonna depend on missing. Expertise is not gonna hurt you.

Çæñï said:
How important is the hit cap and is it really worth getting?

Well Hamstring as such misses like a bitch, Just like gouge. So imo grab yourself a [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM] and a [ITEM]Simple Pearl Ring[/ITEM]

Mummified said:
Use both, when cruader procs off 1h, pull out the 2h beast with 25 agil and go to town.

Use [item]Smite's Mighty Hammer[/item] with Crusader, When it procs, Switch to [Item]Night Reaver[/item] with +9 Weapon Damage, or if your alliance, Grab yourself a [item]Glacial Stone[/item] with +9 Weapon Damage.

Main reason for +9 weapon damage over +15 Strength, +9 Weapon damage gives more Top End than the strength will, I think +15 Strength only gives around 7.6% weapon dmg?

Yeah, Just use +9 wd on the item your going to use after sader procs.

No, use fiery. Because fiery procs 6 times a minute on average (WITHOUT counting instants!) it deals 240 damage extra per minute, that's 15.2 damage per hit on average... quite a lot more than 9, and it ignores armor.

Fiery would give the highest crits and more overall damage. But tbh I don't think you should switch weapons at all, you're wasting 2 gcds. Most of the time I am in a gcd when something procs but even assuming you were just blatantly following someone auto-attacking after switching you have 13.5 seconds of the buff. You get an average of 45.6 damage from fiery with a 3.8 speed weapon in the 3 swings you'll get with the buff. 42 with a 3.5 speed weapon. To be honest though you will almost never be able to get a perfect 13.5 second time frame to benefit from fiery. I would rather not waste two gcds, since I can do 40 damage in 3 seconds usually >.>

Fiery is 240 damage/minute on average with just autoattack. Crusader would give you 200 damage/minute with a 3.5 speed weapon and 163 with a 3.8 speed weapon. (The speed difference allows for an extra swing for smite's within the 15 seconds, thus a much better bonus). Yet Crusader blows fiery out of the water in terms of actual utility, I would much rather have my sader refreshed and keep those 3 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread