Is there a begginers guide to twinking

Rageteck

I want to try something different in WoW and I thought I would have a go at some twink PvP. I see people with weird scaling gear but dont know where to get it from or what class is best to try my hand at it.

Are there any guides out there for twinking in pvp ??

I want to try something different in WoW and I thought I would have a go at some twink PvP. I see people with weird scaling gear but dont know where to get it from or what class is best to try my hand at it.

Are there any guides out there for twinking in pvp ??
classic era? Wotlk? or retail?

You can freeze/stop exp and still queue for pvp as long as your sub is active

Level 20s only can let their account subscriptions expire and que for pvp, so long as their xp is ENABLED

Edit: if you’re doing lv 60 you don’t need to stop XP because you would do it on a shadowlands account (not upgraded to the latest dragonflight expansion) because the level cap for SL is 60 anyway, the game thinks your xp is enabled

and the vet tricks to enable before ending accout subscription to be on pvp with xp on 20 - 29 doont work anymore?

For the Vet account yes, you need to enabled experience prior to subscription ending, just with the level scaling - 20s will be queued in the 20-29 bracket with less stats, enchants, ilvl and bluffs than the level 24-29 experience locked + subbed characters: currently.

Users who are viewing this thread