is the epic 2 minute trinket available on the ptr?

I hope it's not coming back : D only old players deserve it :p new players can get full brutal with 1k honor. Just my opinion

Kore nametooshort said:
This kind of attitude will get your brackets more players for sure :p

Will get him respect all-across WoW if you ask me

Stunggix said:
I hope it's not coming back : D only old players deserve it :p new players can get full brutal with 1k honor. Just my opinion

unless you actually got your s4 DURING s4 (and without win trading), then you you got it via welfare as well. wasnt as cheap, but it was still just about grinding it out. so shaddup

Falkor said:
unless you actually got your s4 DURING s4 (and without win trading), then you you got it via welfare as well. wasnt as cheap, but it was still just about grinding it out. so shaddup

asshole was going to post this

Stunggix said:

my paladins level-70 achieve date is 06/17/2010, started doing BGS in the 70-79 bracket to earn honor and got the 2-min CD epic 45-res trinket some time after. amazed to know my player is old

item was ganked along with other 70 items like what 4 months later on CATA prepatch, supposedly untentionally. well same thing happened on WOTLK prepatch BTW, but that was hotfixed within days....not months, supposedly unintentional then too.

hey oldfags, i have this 2 min trinket too.

but hell, i wanna make a druid twink. so stfu pls.

if you dont need another twink go bg and dont cry here.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
i dont understand how anyone can honestly think that is a good thing

well i have all my 2min trinkets on my chars, so i dont mind what happens. If i didnt had them y i wanted it to come back also. but since i have 'm allready i would like them to be grandfathered.

Samsom said:
well i have all my 2min trinkets on my chars, so i dont mind what happens. If i didnt had them y i wanted it to come back also. but since i have 'm allready i would like them to be grandfathered.

anyway I see warglaives in your avatar pic, you're probably another retard.

Users who are viewing this thread