Is 120 twinking valid now?

Nah it really doesn't work at all. The only thing that works are non enchanted or gemmed heirlooms neck trinkets and weapons as such. The moment you add a gem or enchant to it is disabled. Engineering, last I checked, is disabled(could have been changed). Also, almost every consumable works however it is scaled. Even while scaled, it has insane power. For example, in the 49 bracket an abyssal hp pot heals for a vengeance demon hunter(which has increased health) to full health. I have only seen 2 consumables disabled, goblin glider(dh have it anyway) and mecha rocket(not worth it and other stuff can replace). Everything else I have seen works. You combine all of these, and you actually get a decent strength character especially since the DH tanks are stated alright doing decent damage, high survivability, and extreme mobility. Especially since they have almost all their abilities, which low toons do not. Do not expect it to stay this way, I'm sure rather than fixing it and lifting restrictions all they will do is double down on it restricting consumables, heirlooms and removing DH abilities which at that point there is absolutely no reason to queue with them since they will almost always be worse if this happened.

WoWScrnShot_080120_165729.jpg
WoWScrnShot_080120_165756.jpg
WoWScrnShot_080120_165814.jpg

Wot da fok is dis?
Why you reporting me AFK, you twink pigs...
Im just trying to play at 120 level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread