Interested in trying F2P

TheFrittz

Legend
So the title says it all, I have played 19s for years and when the F2P started I found some interest in the bracket but never really got into it, but I think it is by time to start it up.

One thing is I don't need a F2P account yes? I can just join the server on my live game account simply follow the F2P rules. If it is preferable that I get a F2P account I can because, well..it's free, but I was thinking that since F2P accounts cannot invite players to a party, maybe I can be the "invite" guy for horde or alliance, whichever i decide to roll. (BTW I'm not 100% sure this fact is true, thought I read that somewhere though, so correct me if I am wrong please) Also if their are any other "privileges" a live account can offer to the community let me know. Either way I will fully follow the rules of F2P twinking, when it comes to gearing and enchanting.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon,

~Fritto

I would advise making it on a trial account. That way you can make a dk on AP and use it to run yourself through things, farm rep or pets, and other forms of boosting. I have 20s on my p2p and my f2p, that I hop between. For me, half the fun of f2p is the fact that you're on a trial account. Farming professions, BoA's and such is just part of the experience.

Hey man - welcome! I started the same way as you - played in 19s, lost interest, came back to 20s as a p2p. Now I only play f2p characters.

I would advise making it on a trial account. That way you can make a dk on AP and use it to run yourself through things, farm rep or pets, and other forms of boosting.

Ah yes, I didn't think of this, but I do already have two P2P accounts. And I just read the "pros/cons" post about going horde or alli, and it said that alli need some more P2P people to set up groups, so maybe that is something to take in account, since I will most likely roll an alli first, just because I am more familiar with the alliance.

the F2P bracket is nice because it's not so unbalanced in terms of enchants etc.

P2Pers that follow the "rules" are always welcome because like you said they can invite, although in my experience there's almost always p2ps online already (horde side).

You can check the other thread on what side to pick but in short:

Horde has (or had anyways, I think it;s evening out now) a more active Aerie Peak community and shorter queue times

Alliance has the eyepatch and better puggers

I am almost finished with this toons and I've had an absolute blast starting from 0. Alliance side on AP is quite cool, and I'm sure the Horde are as well. Playing on this trial account really make me appreciate the little things I took for granted with my old p2p account. Alts being chief among them. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Some of the players on this forum will look down on you for being P2P. Even after you queue them for battlegrounds and run them through dungeons.. Just a heads up.

First rule about twink info, treat 90% of the forum users as kids with down syndrome, Don't listen to anything they say, keep their hands away from electrical sockets, and be extra nice to them or you'll end up raging before your first week is out.

Welcome to TI.

Lol nice..But I'm not really new to TI..this account is, but I've been actively twinking and on TI since probs TI was made and became really popular.

Some of the players on this forum will look down on you for being P2P. Even after you queue them for battlegrounds and run them through dungeons.. Just a heads up.

First rule about twink info, treat 90% of the forum users as kids with down syndrome, Don't listen to anything they say, keep their hands away from electrical sockets, and be extra nice to them or you'll end up raging before your first week is out.

Welcome to TI.

Myself, Beefstock, Dragon, MrCer, Joocy and Jdoring all have p2p accounts, and have not experienced this. Will is just an obnoxious, whiney cunt, and nobody likes him. Rage somewhere else.

Ignore Will.

So the title says it all, I have played 19s for years and when the F2P started I found some interest in the bracket but never really got into it, but I think it is by time to start it up.

One thing is I don't need a F2P account yes? I can just join the server on my live game account simply follow the F2P rules. If it is preferable that I get a F2P account I can because, well..it's free, but I was thinking that since F2P accounts cannot invite players to a party, maybe I can be the "invite" guy for horde or alliance, whichever i decide to roll. (BTW I'm not 100% sure this fact is true, thought I read that somewhere though, so correct me if I am wrong please) Also if their are any other "privileges" a live account can offer to the community let me know. Either way I will fully follow the rules of F2P twinking, when it comes to gearing and enchanting.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon,

~Fritto

You can be a P2P, they are always welcomed to the bracket. Follow the F2P profession/Gear restrictions and I dont see why anyone would have an issue with you being a P2P. It's completely your choice.

for aerie peak: Horde has plenty of P2Ps, I am not quite sure how many alliance P2Ps there are. No matter what do decide to do I suggest you to come to Aerie Peak for the best possible experience with this bracket
<

Myself, beefstock, dragon, mrcer, and jdoring all have p2p accounts, and have not experienced this. Will is just an obnoxious, whiney cunt, and nobody likes him. Rage somewhere else.

I didn't know you were p2p. Prepare to be looked down upon.

Myself, beefstock, dragon, mrcer, and jdoring all have p2p accounts, and have not experienced this. Will is just an obnoxious, whiney cunt, and nobody likes him. Rage somewhere else.

QFT

I didn't know you were p2p. Prepare to be looked down upon.

He also has a F2P account
<

This is what you have to look forward to
<
. Feel the anxiety grow as you attempt to post anything on any topic because at any moment one of the chosen, brown-nosed few will burn you and the whole community will be against you.

I like to think of myself as a tape worm. They'd love to get rid of me, but they also know that if they do, they'll never fit into that strapless prom dress that they love so much.

You can be a P2P, they are always welcomed to the bracket. Follow the F2P profession/Gear restrictions and I dont see why anyone would have an issue with you being a P2P. It's completely your choice.

for aerie peak: Horde has plenty of P2Ps, I am not quite sure how many alliance P2Ps there are. No matter what do decide to do I suggest you to come to Aerie Peak for the best possible experience with this bracket
<

Def going to come to Aerie Peak, and probably will do a P2P, I will follow the 100 skill point max professions and the gear restrictions, and anything I can do to help organize games would be great. I am looking forward to new faces, and a new community and game style, and will do anything I can to help community members, because unlike most people, I play WoW to have fun, not to bitch and complain about people/classes/specs. I have invested a lot of money into the game over the years, and it's just not worth spending all that money to hate what you are doing.

Also since I am new to the community here I'll give a short intro about me/my background:

I have played 19 twinks since pre-BC

My first twink was a Human Rogue named Fritto on Dragonblight

On DB I lead the guilds Flank and Gank, Vengeful, Pineapple Express, and Monster

I made my second twink on DB, a frost stam mage Frostdfritto

As cyclone ied out and Ruin became the battlegroup to be at, I transferred and race changed my rogue to UD and joined Fishing Buddies

I then made a shaman, Sniklefrittz, to premade in Fishing Buddies

I took a break from 19s and moved to 70s, Frittowar, and Fritto (a gnome rogue i name/race changed to rebirth my original twink on DB)

I now currently play a 70 DK on DB named Frittos

My main is a Hpal, and my 70 rogue which i leveled to 85

Outside of WoW

I am currently in my Second year in college

I play Football in school (D2)

I am from, and live, and go to school in Mass

I am 6'6" 285 lb (i play o-line obvs lol)

Looking forward to getting involved in the community, I will most likely be starting tonight, as i have some homework to finish

Thanks

~Fritto

Will is just an obnoxious, whiney cunt, and nobody likes him.

How does this keep coming back to haunt us?

Def going to come to Aerie Peak, and probably will do a P2P, I will follow the 100 skill point max professions and the gear restrictions, and anything I can do to help organize games would be great. I am looking forward to new faces, and a new community and game style, and will do anything I can to help community members, because unlike most people, I play WoW to have fun, not to bitch and complain about people/classes/specs. I have invested a lot of money into the game over the years, and it's just not worth spending all that money to hate what you are doing.

Also since I am new to the community here I'll give a short intro about me/my background:

I have played 19 twinks since pre-BC

My first twink was a Human Rogue named Fritto on Dragonblight

On DB I lead the guilds Flank and Gank, Vengeful, Pineapple Express, and Monster

I made my second twink on DB, a frost stam mage Frostdfritto

As cyclone ied out and Ruin became the battlegroup to be at, I transferred and race changed my rogue to UD and joined Fishing Buddies

I then made a shaman, Sniklefrittz, to premade in Fishing Buddies

I took a break from 19s and moved to 70s, Frittowar, and Fritto (a gnome rogue i name/race changed to rebirth my original twink on DB)

I now currently play a 70 DK on DB named Frittos

My main is a Hpal, and my 70 rogue which i leveled to 85

Outside of WoW

I am currently in my Second year in college

I play Football in school (D2)

I am from, and live, and go to school in Mass

I am 6'6" 285 lb (i play o-line obvs lol)

Looking forward to getting involved in the community, I will most likely be starting tonight, as i have some homework to finish

Thanks

~Fritto

I am looking forward to your arrival:) do you kno what faction u plan on going?

I am looking forward to your arrival:) do you kno what faction u plan on going?

I am planning on both, since 20 levels isn't anything too special/hard to level to. But I plan on starting off alliance, simple because i have always played alli, so i am more familiar with the races/quests, and also since another post said they could use more P2P players to set up groups

Users who are viewing this thread