Instant GM tickets - NEW code word

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
Pretty simple explanation. Discovered this accidentally this morning.

Instead of using "stuck", which GMs now start to warn you for when you speak to them, use the word "bugged". I asked the GM why my ticket was answered so quickly, because I had no clue, and he said that it got pushed into the character stuck queue.

My exact ticket was as follows:
My transmogrification is bugged and I cannot mog my belt, legs, or wrists. Please help.

I used the word 'stuck' in a ticket a couple of days ago like you advised before but the ticket took 3 days to get a response. Finding a way to fit in 'bugged' into a ticket will be a bit more challenging than 'stuck' if you're not making a ticket about a bug.

they might have disabled stuck because of it's abuse, but bugged worked for me this morning accidentally.

I used the word 'stuck' in a ticket a couple of days ago like you advised before but the ticket took 3 days to get a response. Finding a way to fit in 'bugged' into a ticket will be a bit more challenging than 'stuck' if you're not making a ticket about a bug.

I have a problem which has bugged me/been bugging me for days halp plz

do you work for blizzard? ;)

I can't believe I had a dream last night about putting in a ticket and getting an instant response.

What a nightmare...a place where Blizz doesn't take 8 days to answer a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread