In love with 70's again

Lythe

OG
i love being able to get ques with xp-off and i love having new BGs. :D picking up my lvl 70 again

only place ive been able to get ques...go 70s!

with all this going on i was thinking of making a new lvl 70... how are >< DKs doing nowadays? my main is a DK so id have to Xfer him off to beable to make a new one which is 25 bucks... and was just wondering if youve been seeing any lately... there one ive been playing against last couple of hours seems pretty fair...

strange, because i queu almost every day around 3 times on different times to check if there is any available.

Avg wait time is 13 minutes for me but alot of my guildies are in WSG/AV so it is definitely popping

woot and ur on EU! i deff need to put more attention to it then. nice it works again

Maybe i keep checking at wrong times, idk hehe =)

Btw can you give me your armory if you dont mind.

:) hadn't touched my 70 in a while until I looked here and got to talking about the 70 bracket probably going to get back into 70 twinking allot more now

meh, screw the new prices, even in the exp on bg's everyone is wearing it now. because its damn easy to get now. Getting facerolled by fresh dinged paladins etc with full brutal and brutal weap on my shaman who i was gearing up (took few months) at 70 doing raids, getting merciless and some pve gear, Now my shaman just sucks. I can make a new one and pvp from 50 to 70 and getting the full brutal etc and it would be much better then my old shaman where ive put alot of work in

Samsom said:
meh, screw the new prices, even in the exp on bg's everyone is wearing it now. because its damn easy to get now. Getting facerolled by fresh dinged paladins etc with full brutal and brutal weap on my shaman who i was gearing up (took few months) at 70 doing raids, getting merciless and some pve gear, Now my shaman just sucks. I can make a new one and pvp from 50 to 70 and getting the full brutal etc and it would be much better then my old shaman where ive put alot of work in

I agree it's just stupid how every scrub I meet in bg has full brutal -.-

Users who are viewing this thread