In Case Yall Were Wondering...

The herbalism/skinning/mining Bug still works!

Good news for all yall rolling new twinks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

pymius.

I hope you are talking about how stupid it was to post "LOL BUG STILL WORK !"

Bug has worked since the game was released and will continue to work unless they change the way mobs are skinned.

TheShiningWizard said:
/mining bug. I have herbalism and mining at the moment. Herb is around 150 and mining is around 130. How does this bug work with mining/herb?

Yes I am currently leveling a flag runner druid and need mining/herb, can this be done guys?

i'd like to level my 80 herbalism and mining that way, unfortunately i dont know how to do it either.

i know that many people can skin the same animal and all get the point all together while one ly one get to loot, but how does minning and herbalism work ?

as for skinning, by getting rid of skinning you must also get rid of leatherworking and by getting rid of skinning you also have to change a lot of the tailoring recipes who also use many of the skinning thing. i also think blacksmiting uses leather in certain of its work.

and to answer you... yes, many actually uses it.

i think mining is great but not for its buff.

Haha see i new this post would help someone, even though the hater elitists come on to troll =D

The way this thing works is like this guys:

Step 1:

Pick up mining/Herbalism and skinning

Step 2:

find a good spot with mining/herb node and try to pull and kill as many adds around it as possible.

Step 3:

Put the skinning ability from your spell book and your actionbar/hotkey it (whichever you prefer)

step 4:

turn auto loot off and loot and skin all the adds.

Step 5:

search the herbs but dont loot (also dont loot skins)

Step 6:

Continue to go around skinning in a rotation and occasionally re-search the herbs

Rinse and repeat.

You can't do mining/herb unless some god forsaken rock monster comes around that has a fetish for plants, is killed and drops a few herb nodes and becomes mine-able once dead.

Users who are viewing this thread