I'm uhh, looking for a transfer. (I'm broke as fuuuuck!) :(

So I'm tied up with my financials right now, but I am really interested in getting back into 19's. Now, as stated before, I don't have the money to support this transfer by my lonesome. I'm sure there's something we can work out with gold or something, or me paying back in the near future plus interest.

A friend mentioned I should come here and poke my nose in this srzz bizness.

anyway, I have been playing 19s since March '07, and have had three guilds that won premades over in Vindication, on numerous servers. I find myself very knowledgeable over all in the game, but I'm not one to toot my own horn. I like to think of myself as a person in Cyclone most people knew, I was in a pretty good guild over there, and for a period of time I ran the 19's public vent until I quit the game for more than the summer. I also feel obliged to say my 2v2 team was definitely in the running for best.

I'm basically looking for any guild currently in Ruin that has even just a few members I could log on and play with when 80s a bore. I'd be very active (meaning I'd be on at least once a day, maybe it would stretch for 3, because I like to keep my social life above my gameplay, I hope you understand).

My forte would probably be Priest, I played it for about 2 years non-stop, give or take. I also happen to have a Rouge, which I only find myself doing Rogue duels on. WSG isn't that fun to me on a Rogue anymore though. Add a Paladin under the list, which I'm also great at best. However it's been at least a year since I've actively played him, so things may have changed with that. All of them have Hat, of course, two of the Priest's have Battle Standard, along with the Rogue of mine. So it's fair to say I've done my fair share of 19 grinding.

Here's the Armory's if you feel so inclined to check my characters out:

[char=Suramar]Nerfmurlocks[/char]

[char=Malorne]Shizant[/char]

[char=Proudmoore]Represent[/char]

If this spikes any interest, please let me know asap.

If people still flame these forums, have at it.

Shiz/Nerfmurlocks said:
So I'm tied up with my financials right now, but I am really interested in getting back into 19's. Now, as stated before, I don't have the money to support this transfer by my lonesome. I'm sure there's something we can work out with gold or something, or me paying back in the near future plus interest.

A friend mentioned I should come here and poke my nose in this srzz bizness.

anyway, I have been playing 19s since March '07, and have had three guilds that won premades over in Vindication, on numerous servers. I find myself very knowledgeable over all in the game, but I'm not one to toot my own horn. I like to think of myself as a person in Cyclone most people knew, I was in a pretty good guild over there, and for a period of time I ran the 19's public vent until I quit the game for more than the summer. I also feel obliged to say my 2v2 team was definitely in the running for best.

I'm basically looking for any guild currently in Ruin that has even just a few members I could log on and play with when 80s a bore. I'd be very active (meaning I'd be on at least once a day, maybe it would stretch for 3, because I like to keep my social life above my gameplay, I hope you understand).

My forte would probably be Priest, I played it for about 2 years non-stop, give or take. I also happen to have a Rouge, which I only find myself doing Rogue duels on. WSG isn't that fun to me on a Rogue anymore though. Add a Paladin under the list, which I'm also great at best. However it's been at least a year since I've actively played him, so things may have changed with that. All of them have Hat, of course, two of the Priest's have Battle Standard, along with the Rogue of mine. So it's fair to say I've done my fair share of 19 grinding.

Here's the Armory's if you feel so inclined to check my characters out:

[char=Suramar]Nerfmurlocks[/char]

[char=Malorne]Shizant[/char]

[char=Proudmoore]Represent[/char]

If this spikes any interest, please let me know asap.

If people still flame these forums, have at it.

just throwing this out there before anyone invests time or money in you. you might have changed, but in my expirence in vindi, you were rude, talked a lot of crap, had a huge ego, and huge attitude problem. just throwing that out there.

Diiesel said:
just throwing this out there before anyone invests time or money in you. you might have changed, but in my expirence in vindi, you were rude, talked a lot of crap, had a huge ego, and huge attitude problem. just throwing that out there.

Also in my time you camped GY's and farmed while holding flag. I had a reason to treat you with hostility. May it be right or wrong, I had a reason.

So as much as I don't care about that anymore, I'm willing to call a truce if you are.

But in all fairness, I'll admit, I was full of myself for a while.

Farming while I had the flag happend like once in 6 months. The only time I ever did that was against "Teen Girl Squad" and I was on vent with them. Sorry if you happend to be in one of our F around games. We were all good friends, and I was in their guild. I admit it was wrong if there were others in the WSG that didnt know what was going on.

I just remember the endless flaming and trolling you used to do on the forums about how you were the best thing since baked bread, and there is already enough of that in Ruin. If you have changed, then Im sorry for calling you out on it.

Diiesel said:
Farming while I had the flag happend like once in 6 months. The only time I ever did that was against "Teen Girl Squad" and I was on vent with them. Sorry if you happend to be in one of our F around games. We were all good friends, and I was in their guild. I admit it was wrong if there were others in the WSG that didnt know what was going on.

I just remember the endless flaming and trolling you used to do on the forums about how you were the best thing since baked bread, and there is already enough of that in Ruin. If you have changed, then Im sorry for calling you out on it.

I hate your avatar.

:eek:

i remember u from vengeance lol, we all moved to either zul'jin (ally), or Skullcrusher (horde). In bulk at least, some went to other places i.e. <exalted with McDonalds> or <Revolution> (however its spelled) etc. Most ppl from vengeance probly wont remember you, just look where you have old friends if you can, your obviously a lil strapped for cash.

What's with people spelling murloc and murlock? Is it really that hard?

Crilicilyn said:
i remember u from vengeance lol, we all moved to either zul'jin (ally), or Skullcrusher (horde). In bulk at least, some went to other places i.e. <exalted with McDonalds> or <Revolution> (however its spelled) etc. Most ppl from vengeance probly wont remember you, just look where you have old friends if you can, your obviously a lil strapped for cash.

thanks for the heads up.

glad to see people from vengeance are still up and running :)

haha it'd take a lot to break us, mind you alot of ppl did quit over time. Many of the guys who are only 1yr- 2yrs xferred, most older quit to their mains or just plain quit. :'( I hope i'll c u in BG's soon! i'm horde now so we wont be playing together this time =P

Crilicilyn said:
haha it'd take a lot to break us, mind you alot of ppl did quit over time. Many of the guys who are only 1yr- 2yrs xferred, most older quit to their mains or just plain quit. :'( I hope i'll c u in BG's soon! i'm horde now so we wont be playing together this time =P

Yeah, I myself have taken much interest in my 80. I love 80 PvP more than anything. 2s,3s, WSG, and AB are the best thing since, well, you get it.

A lot better than 70 was, I think anyway.

although 60 was hawwwwt. but I think I only miss it because I can't have it anymore.

I want to be Horde, but I'll go to any guild.

I have a Horde Priest with Hat, but didn't wanna mention him because he's so undergeard, hahah. Don't wanna go through that grind again.

[char=Suramar]Rediscover[/char]

^ ewwwww.

waw tawent (pizza hut) is looking for a new o/de preist depending on w/e you prefer. If you could find a way to get to bleeding hollow you could probly fill this role. You will have to talk to pizza to confirm this though. You will also have to be avaible most sunday nights. I dont read this stuff so your best bet to get in touch with one of us is threw ruin public vent. Maybe work out a deal for a fund or transfer.

maineac said:
waw tawent (pizza hut) is looking for a new o/de preist depending on w/e you prefer. If you could find a way to get to bleeding hollow you could probly fill this role. You will have to talk to pizza to confirm this though. You will also have to be avaible most sunday nights. I dont read this stuff so your best bet to get in touch with one of us is threw ruin public vent. Maybe work out a deal for a fund or transfer.

I'd be pretty happy to be with such an established guild.

This is taking for time and effort than I though :(

I'll be sure to talk to someone :D

thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread