I'm in the New York Times!

i dont even

iaccidentallytwink said:
Discuss. (I'm n4ru).

[quote name='Hurpdurp']Coo- NO GOD DAMN IT I MUST RESIST[quote name='McBankington']i dont even[quote name='Eliot']Lol .[quote name='Stabbedurazz'].

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

invisible.png

"it was me who sent it"

so you sent it?

man schools nowadays suck. if they're actually gonna waste time tracking a hoax email sender...thats weak.

also thats crazy that your school has a forum hah. mine never had that...altho your HS is massive with 4500+, my HS only had about 1700

Falkor said:
"it was me who sent it"

so you sent it?

man schools nowadays suck. if they're actually gonna waste time tracking a hoax email sender...thats weak.

also thats crazy that your school has a forum hah. mine never had that...altho your HS is massive with 4500+, my HS only had about 1700

I realized I made that minor grammar mistake shortly after, I didn't make the email.

Quelfep said:
AKA you are bad.

In addition, you arent even on Thirk. WATF

No WoW tonight.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I realized I made that minor grammar mistake shortly after, I didn't make the email.

welllll if i was you i would be prepared to be 'interviewed' by the administration then for that grammatical error. tisk tisk too since you were being an uppity prick saying "dont send me emails ridden with grammar mistakes, etc."

Hm. You were kind of being a douche in that description of how they did it. But eh, being shitfaced for Newyears can do that to ya?

Users who are viewing this thread