IDK about you guys...

Brokeboi

Legend
This always happens to me: I am in a wsg with a bunch of newly made "twinks" with less than 800 hp. We start off getting the flag then lose it and ally scores. Then the allies proceed to farm our graveyard for the next 20 minutes while everyone on my team starts world war three arguing about who is a "baddie".

no raging here, just observing.

I feel your pain, It happens to alliance too, a lot actually.

He is notorious for sitting in mid and doing jackshit

and then there were these two twink rogues, of course wearing red defias bandana, that would just follow me everywhere.

I don't know what you're talking about, I've only played six games in the past 4 days but alliance has 4-6 "twinks" every game asking about how I got my agm. >.<

Seen a warrior with +7 weapon damage on his searing blade with white bracers that had 3 stam on them, seen a rogue with 5 stam/4 int legs and he had +2 weapon damage on his green daggers. The best one imo was the prot pally with a foe reaper and firey on it. So many other terrible "twinks" too. Games are unberable to play right now, I've just been playing my main lately. I've been trying to point them in the direction of this site so they can better there twinks, but I'm not sure if stupid can be fixed. Even when I first started twink back in BC I had better gear/enchants then these guys and my main was only level 36 when I first started.

most of the bads don't care about twinking. they just want "pwn some n00bz" and once they realize that isnt the case. they level out of the bracket.

OP if youre talking about the last game, yes that was a horrible game, and that Hunter pisses me off on all my twinks.

Steamed said:
and then there were these two twink rogues, of course wearing red defias bandana, that would just follow me everywhere.

Whats the name of your character because im sure I was one of them. Sorry if it felt like I was camping you. Were we still capping flags or did it seem like I was farming? If it did im sorry. I got Keeshan's bandana now, not good but it will work until I grab my fishing hat.

Haxjin said:
Pisses me off tho, but then again, if it weren't for those 800hp rogues que times that are like 20 mins now would be much longer..

so don't know what to think really.

They wouldn't be that long, people like me would play more often if it wasn't for those 800hp rogues. (that only play alliance for some reason) lol

Reminds me of BC when you would get into a bg with a bunch of non twinks and level 12s and I would just think "Fuck why do these people even que up? there just going to get shit on."

Evade said:
most of the bads don't care about twinking. they just want "pwn some n00bz" and once they realize that isnt the case. they level out of the bracket.

I agree with this post, they have moderate to high success in the XP-on bracket and then they hear about the XP-off and real twinks and want to see how they stack up. Most people will eventually level out of the bracket. The mentality of a true twink is much different than that of the casual leveling twink.

If I get a bunch of baddies I usually will stay in the game and either encourage guildies to Q up or wait for more real twinks to rotate in, it's funny how quickly the game can turn around.

I haven't gotten asked where I got the AGM/fishing hat, but yeah, I see tons of under 1k xp-off characters on Alliance side and it usually costs us the game. It doesn't ever seem to work in your favor with the opposing team either, because those under 1k players will usually die around 10 times and quit so that the team is replaced in the second half with well geared hordies. Had a couple games going 2-0 in our favor, alliance resorted to gy farming and being baddies in mid, only to have it turned around with like 7 minutes on the clock.

My girlfriend keeps having people ask her where to get the bat. Why would you even queue for an xp-off game when you don't know where bats can be found in Azeroth? To each his/her own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread