ideas for lvl 1 twinking in 3.2

greetings Twink info.i have brought with me today a thread for discussing lvl 1 twink pvp ideas in 3.2 .

first of all...(is this the right forum for this ? :p )

ahem...

anyways.. different things that will be possible in 3.2:

world pvp/ganking: imagine running around barrens with a raidgroup of 10~isch lvl1 twinks, facerolling the lvlers there?

XvX in gurubashi: just group up with the same amounts of ppl and do some pvp within gurubashi vs. eachother. (make sure its not during the booty run :p)

well, thats all ive got :p (oh, and i could also think of hosting a lvl 1 twink guild (if there isnt one that does this allready) on my server, shattered hand, doing some funding.

(sorry if this isnt written like... uber ... isch... but i am not uber at writing threads / posts)

oh... and any other ideas/possibilities besides trad.. oh yeah, tradeskills. almost forgot.:p

This is all possible and I've been doing this since 2.1.

Mazurati said:
no one really cares

He is saying this is what can be done in 3.2. The OP cares, this is what the thread is about. I'm stating that there's no reason it can't be done now.

This isn't the right forum for this, but all the other lvl 1 threads is here since this is the most read category

If you are on EU, feel free to drop by Dunemaul, 65 lvl 1 twinks in my guild atm. If you're willing to organize things I'm willing to give you a higher position;)

Hamcake said:
I have a better idea

don't do it

You obviously have nothing to do since you seek lvl 1 threads to be straight up negative in every thread..Gawd

Is there some sort of ignore feature on this site? I have a couple of peeps I'd like to never see write again. Not aiming at anyone in this thread.

OT: This is a video I found some days ago...It's me when I quit WoW some months back in may, I had no idea my bro was filming... And yes I don't talk to my bro anymore.

[video=youtube;YersIyzsOpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc[/video]

@Faceroll

I thinks Bogs was a joshing us. /calm

Faceroll said:
Leeched. And its because the account was canceled by his MOM. You sir, FAIL.

You sir

took me serious.

EDIT: And I don't think many would humiliate them selves like that, even behind a silly internet name;)

Lool, yeah I'm pretty sure he's faking it, there's about 4 of these vids last I checked. In all of them it seems like he's acting. ahaa

But the remote up the butt was what made me laugh out loud. XD

E P I C TALE said:
the remote up the butt was what made me laugh out loud. XD

making fun of people with a remote fetish? :mad:

For you my friend.

842861165_230a2005b5.jpg

E P I C TALE said:
Lool, yeah I'm pretty sure he's faking it, there's about 4 of these vids last I checked. In all of them it seems like he's acting. ahaa

But the remote up the butt was what made me laugh out loud. XD

I don't think he would smash the guitar, microwave and bang the car just for some youtube views:p

Users who are viewing this thread