Ideas for 70 twinks

Kruul

Legend
70 twink pve idea​

Here's an idea for blizzard and 70 twinking, Scale damage/health from bosses/raids to match the difficulty of what it would have been to do the raids back in TBC legitly. This is a good idea since some of the 70 fanbase twinks just to do pve and are upset with how easy things get blown up even in sunwell.

If i come up with any ideas ill throw you guys a brainstorm on this thread.

Combine them both.

Nerf everyone, buff bosses! ;)

I love you all.

I still think Blizzard needs to offer nostalgic realms like they do AT realms. You pay a quarterly fee of say 25.00 and it gives you access to a level 70 or level 60 realm. It could be pretty easily patched by Blizzard to give your spells and talent trees based on what realm your on, making your Cata client modeled to Vanilla if you were signed up for and connecting to the pre-bc nostalgic realm. I am sure several thousand people at the very least would enroll, even if it came with a 100.00 a year subscription fee on top of your current WoW monthly fees.

Stabatha said:
I still think Blizzard needs to offer nostalgic realms like they do AT realms. You pay a quarterly fee of say 25.00 and it gives you access to a level 70 or level 60 realm. It could be pretty easily patched by Blizzard to give your spells and talent trees based on what realm your on, making your Cata client modeled to Vanilla if you were signed up for and connecting to the pre-bc nostalgic realm. I am sure several thousand people at the very least would enroll, even if it came with a 100.00 a year subscription fee on top of your current WoW monthly fees.

Except Blizzard have stated many a time that they have no intention of this.

~D

Devils said:
Except Blizzard have stated many a time that they have no intention of this.

~D

blizz also stated many times:

- there would "never" be race changes

- faction changes

- lower 30 day wait on realm changes

- etc etc

shanker said:
blizz also stated many times:

- there would "never" be race changes

- faction changes

- lower 30 day wait on realm changes

- etc etc

aye but i doubt they'll take the time (read: money) to run these separate servers w/o a LARGE amount of people asking (with over 12mil playing, or at least accounts, it'd have to be several mil imo)..and even then they'd prolly cost a lot. but if there's interest, and activision can charge a lot for it, they could be a possibility. i just wish they'd put in zg/naxx 40 in CoT so people could farm t3 on mains and still get raptor/tiger...probably would still exclude 60 twinks, but ah well.

Kruul said:
money isn't an object for blizzard.

no, but profit margins are. they arent going to lose money or barely make a profit...its go big or go home

Stabatha said:

So many people want this yet blizzard say they will not do it, why not? it would probably bring back alot of people that have quit the game

Bestin said:
So many people want this yet blizzard say they will not do it, why not? it would probably bring back alot of people that have quit the game

b/c you have to define "so many people" and remember you're talking about a game with 12+ million accounts/players (not sure if they track accounts or individual players, but still). they dont cater to minorities

Falkor said:
b/c you have to define "so many people" and remember you're talking about a game with 12+ million accounts/players (not sure if they track accounts or individual players, but still). they dont cater to minorities

Good point although I know allot of people who would be very happy if blizzard did decide to implement a few realms like this it wouldn't take much time or money to do it would actually be very simple but anyway I guess we won't be seeing this idea come true for a while

Users who are viewing this thread