Ideal class composition in a wsg.

Snowjobs

Fluffy
what do you guys thing would be the best composition of classes/ specs in a wsg ?

This is asuming it is a premade and all players are equaly skilled.

Turdel said:
copymachine's mom is hot

Finally, something we agree on. That and the fact that you're softer than oatmeal. You won't agree with it publically, but you know it's true.

My mom says hi. She likes Vienna Sausages. If you grow an inch you might pass Quality Control.

copymachine said:
Finally, something we agree on. That and the fact that you're softer than oatmeal. You won't agree with it publically, but you know it's true.

My mom says hi. She likes Vienna Sausages. If you grow an inch you might pass Quality Control.

he doesnt need a bick schlong because "warriors do it with rage"

10 ambush rogues on D

loljk but that'd be great.

Honestly though you could have one of each class but double up on priests. Each class brings something special and when working as a group makes the perfect unit. Double priests though cause no DK's at 19 :p

well heres what i have thought of so far.

1 frost mage . fc assist

1 holy pally . heals

1 prot warrior. fc

1 ball druid . fc retrival

1 ele shami fc assist

2 priests h or d 1 for fc heals one for offence

2 rogues

1 enh shami . fc retrival

am i forgetting something ?

i think it would be good to have most of the fc retrival ppls stealthers that way u get a nice burst to bring down efc.

although i could see how having a few hunters wouldnt hurt . any substitutions u guys can think of ?

I have one in mind that my guild will be running in a couple of weeks. Ask around after the game and you'll find out what we ran. That kind of stuff spreads like a virus.

Anyone else think a spriest can be a viable option for Mindflay on D?

10 Holy pallis ofc. I think every huntard rolled one by now anyway...xD

Breakdown usually I find in pugs out of 20 players EU:

1 Fwarrior

1 Eshaman

1 Amage

3 hunters

4 Dpriest

5 Sub rogues

5 Holy pallies

Close enough to a gathering of opness. There can always be nice teams with such comp. Then the side with more Dpriest/Hpally just wins. That's what 19s pugs became anyway ^^

Assuming that you can't use more than 2 of any class the setup I like the look of atm is:

D: Hpally, Hpally, Hpriest, Surv, Fmage

O: Feral, surv, Arcane, Hpriest, Rogue.

The feral because played well it can provide sweet roots and having a melee to stick on EFC like glue is obviously a goo thing. It helps that our feral is a pro clicker. Other than that it's pretty self explanatory i think. Can draft the D hunter to O if extra firepower is needed.

Dutchman said:
Anyone else think a spriest can be a viable option for Mindflay on D?

i c the viability, but honestly, shadow would have limited use.. if you have a frost mage in D, what the prick would you need flay for? (just personal preff.) =)

Snowjobs said:
well heres what i have thought of so far.

1 frost mage . fc assist

1 holy pally . heals

1 prot warrior. fc

1 ball druid . fc retrival

1 ele shami fc assist

2 priests h or d 1 for fc heals one for offence

2 rogues

1 enh shami . fc retrival

Thats not RBGs.

chíll said:
i c the viability, but honestly, shadow would have limited use.. if you have a frost mage in D, what the prick would you need flay for? (just personal preff.) =)

I would disagree only because I have seen at least one good shadow priest. You have to heal 90% of the time...the other 10% you bring a bit of extra damage when it's needed and a decent utility slow in the form of mind flay. I don't think spec should be a part of the equation for example I am ret but I do have a holy set that I run around in every once in a while. Sure it's not optimal...I mean if I were holy I would have an instant shock heal and +10% to my heals...but my flash heal is still beastly.

Not to mention when I want to pew pew I hit one button out of combat and I'm back to my 2hander and strength gear which is nice to have these options.

I think as Shadow you are still valuable as a healer...you lose 15% intellect compared to holy, you lose chastise but gain mind flay. I think Shadow priest could be viable in a premade only if you consider yourself a healer above all else...if team mates are dying around you while you are trying to pew pew your'e doing it wrong.

ganksta said:
10 ambush rogues on D

loljk but that'd be great.

Honestly though you could have one of each class but double up on priests. Each class brings something special and when working as a group makes the perfect unit. Double priests though cause no DK's at 19 :p

Snowjobs said:
^ 10 hunters ?

In the leveling 15-19 bracket, one time we ended up with 8 rogues (didn't ask specs) along with a couple of other melee. The other side had six hunters and two frost mages (I forget their last couple).

In the leveling brackets you never know what the gearing and skill are like, but I can tell you that in that battle....range won easily over stealth. As long as they kept moving and somewhat spread out (but within their attack range of each other) we couldn't effectively take out groups with coordinated ambushes, then even if you took your target down, you were a sitting duck for the others. So I'd take the ten hunters over ten rogues!

personaly i think some of the most usefull classes can be:

a enh shami on o ( yeah not really that much cc but the 6 sec cd interupt and purge of shields and agm is priceless)

an ele shami on flag carrier assist ( thunderstorm duhh)

a frost mage on d / fc assist ( so many freezes can never be a bad thing)

a mage with the stupid long scilence can be game breaking as well as pallie with stun

Users who are viewing this thread