I think blizzard is stupid

Well today, I came home and tried logging into my wow account, and I see that I was banned. I check the email they sent me on why they banned my STARTER EDITION ACCOUNT.

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: WOW2

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency. This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting from the value of the in-game economy.

Even if this is the result of account sharing, the account owner can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

I guess we could use the trading system all along eh? OWAIT. Now I can't get my honor on AB CTA.

FUCK BLIZZARD.

EDIT: Nvm about the AB CTA part, doesn't even matter since im perma banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I think blizzard is retarded

You got perma banned for no good reason? what the..

I'm sorry for your loss, but that realizations seems kind of late. Blizzards competence should have been doubted long before. At least since the last patch.

They promised us to hitcap against 24 as if we we're the same level, but in a unforeseen twist they somehow made it so we have to hitcap like everyone is 4 levels higher. Wow I didn't see that coming.

Too bad blizz doesnt have a ban appeal :(

Rip twinkenstein, the dwarven lass with a fine ass
- donpatch

wtf! That's rough dude I'm sorry to hear that....

Check out https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/exploitive-activity-in-world-of-warcraft

Then open a ticket in https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit explain to them that you are a trial and it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to exchange money, and that if anything seems strange your account may have been compromised.....

I hope you follow those steps and that blizzard sees through the idiocy and un bans you.

You were banned for botting. Simple as that. Same thing happened to my priests account, I appealed it 5 times with instant declines. I was banned for "Abuse of In-Game mechanics"

You were banned for botting. Simple as that. Same thing happened to my priests account, I appealed it 5 times with instant declines. I was banned for "Abuse of In-Game mechanics"
Account Name: WOW3
Type of Violation: PvP Arena/Battleground Exploitation
Details of Incident: Exploitation of PvP Battlegrounds and the honor system
Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 3 hours

Greetings,

This account has recently been identified as being involved in actions deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft.

This may include, but is not limited to the following:
* Use of add-ons, "mods", external hardware, or any unapproved third party software to automate gameplay.
* Abuse of game mechanics or "bugs".
* Any behavior that has been found to be outside the intent of the game.

this is a ban email for botting, not this lol...

My Ticket: My account was banned today, and in the email it says I was banned for trading in game items or gold for real life money, but this is a started edition account, which can't even use the trading system because it's restricted, so wtf? I really wanted to play today, but now I'm stuck with a banned account and angry.

Reply:Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against the World of Warcraft account WOW2. After a thorough review of the circumstances involved in this action, the account has been reopened and access restored.

Please take a few moments to look over the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use), as we take matters involving the integrity of the game environment very seriously. Please understand that should another incident of this nature arise in the future, it is possible that a different outcome will be reached, up to and including Account Closure.

The Terms of Use state that you will not "...modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard" or "...use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience..." Additionally, the Battle.net Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net Terms of Use) state that "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you."

Thank you for your continued correspondence in regards to your account and for respecting our position.

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

Well, that was easy. I guess they realized that they're retarded. Sucks for you Kahr.

So are you now or have you ever been a... botter?

Grats on the unban lol

Congrats on you unban. While it may be a bit off-topic, I wanted to say that it's not totally impossible to exchange in-game money with other players. You can do it using Heavy Leather Balls (or a similar item) although it will consume a lot of space and time and it's far easier getting money the traditional way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread