Hunter Pets

I was fortunate to have help from a friend in my p2p guild. You need RNG on your side. I still don't know how he did it for me

His damage is incredible and he also has a charge. More of a showoff pet =P

EDIT: He also makes a cool sizzling bacon sound, hence the name :cheers:

there are 2 very rare parrots in deadmines:

brilliant parrot, white with blue (same as companion pet: miniwing)

albino parrot, white with yellow

the photos posted on them are poor, they look much better and brighter in the game

Pwnadin said:

why is it more of a showoff pet if it has charge and incredible damage?

You can tame it easily alone if you create a free account to help with the taming(run wow in windowed mode).The burning boar is not a good idea btw because according to petopia lots of hunters got a ban for the flaming boar.

Hurrx said:
why is it more of a showoff pet if it has charge and incredible damage?

I honestly dont know much about hunters. I rolled one for the f2p bracket for luls. I only say showoff because I just assume most hunters go with a pet that has a snare or a disarm like some birds do <<< I could be wrong. Either way the pet is fun. I like it.

random1 said:
You can tame it easily alone if you create a free account to help with the taming(run wow in windowed mode).The burning boar is not a good idea btw because according to petopia lots of hunters got a ban for the flaming boar.

I've never seen anyone say they got banned from the boar, a bliss employee that spends time on petopia said we could keep the boar ( unless someone complained) then the boar would be removed from the toon.

Harleybow said:
Was a easy tame with the "pet abandon macro" but blizz has fixed it. Now only way to tame is the "pet revive" method, pet dies the same time that tame finishes then spam pet revive.

Thanks alot, got it with my friend just a moment ago

EDIT:Also, just made a ticket about if it is banable, will response as soon as i get a answer.

I think the only tame you can get banned for is the fire raptor/plainsstrider if its used in a bg. That tame should be fixed soon.

Menin said:
What and where are these fire raptor / plainstriders actually? sounds salty and intresting :D

Looks like a pool of fire, but like level 20s. Can't target it so you can be banned if used in a bg.

I was fortunate to have help from a friend in my p2p guild. You need RNG on your side. I still don't know how he did it for me

EDIT: He also makes a cool sizzling bacon sound, hence the name :cheers:

Silly Silly, i learnt the hard way, you will lose your boar if you show it off to much, Dont ask a gm youll get a differnt answer each time.

FACT- you will lose any pets tamed this way if another player puts a ticket in saying "dear mr GM i saw "name" with a flaming boar in BG today how do i tame one"

next thing you know you have a Harassment email in your inbox and your pet has lost its buff.

Users who are viewing this thread