BEFORE READING, PLEASE READ THE POST BELOW THIS ONE

That's right. I'm playing my 70 on Ally of a server that i wont say (likely peeps know though lol) And he's on his way to 80. I am taking a break from all my twinks except my lock or my priest (haven't decided which one), and tennis season is about to start.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!@!@

""

""

""

US-Medivh

Teebu's Blazing Longsword (Executioner) 10k

Petrospill Leggings x2-4ish 500g a piece.

SkullFlame shield x 2 500g a piece

Eye of flame x 4-5ish 400g a piece

Hot Shot's Pilot's gloves 8500g

26/16 Eagle lens (maybe, Munor want's to buy he's got first priority) 20~25k

Brainlash x 1 1k

Ribsplitter of Power x 1 2k

Ginn-su sword x 4 1.5k a piece

Expert Gold MIner's Helmet 400g

Elemental Attuned blade 2k

Gloves of Holy might x 5. 600g a piece

Lotv x 1-2ish 700g a piece

Monolithic bow x 2 (possibly only 1) 1250g per

Freezing Shard 1 maybe 2 1000g per

12/12 TIGER LEATHER CAP 5000g (I've seen 2 in my life, both of which i own;p)

Ribsplitter of the whale 150g

Soulcatcher Halo 1500g

The lost kris of Zedd 500g

Ribsplitter of the eagle 1000g

SoJ x 2 1500g a piece

Ribsplitter of Strength 1250g

Troll protector 2500g

Ribsplitter of the wolf 150g

The pacifier 300g

Silvershell leggings 1000g

Assassin's Blade x 1 (one left)

Tree bark jacket x a few :p

Almost every piece of 19 gear imagineable in numbers >1 except for a few meadow rings and a few wranglers

3/3 monkey's GONE

1 10 ap remaning and 2 7 nature dmg as well as some other junk like 3/3 owls...

TI GETS FIRST PRIORITY ON 19, AND I WONT BE SELLING IT ALL :)

this is a small "taste" amount, I've also got a ton of blues on aegwyyn-horde AND on medivh- Horde I've got just about every single pre-bc recipe that's rare (30 sp to wep, Flarecore bracers, and about 20 more epic ones and 15 more blue ones) as well as TONS (like 4x as much) that isnt listed here, but nothing along the line's of a pod atm (sorry fellas! :p)

Blackhand- Alliance

Hot Shot's pilot's gloves 6000g (also have a friend with one who would let his go for 5k, but the only way to get his is to buy both)

Ribsplitter of the eagle 700g

Please whisper or mail Trinnd for these 2 items, or PM me for any of the Medivh items or to ask for a specific item on aegwyyn/medivh or send me a whisper on Morrozz, Morrez (medivh) or Morroez (aegwyyn)-> i didn't list anything i got on aegwyyn, but if you cant find me on Morrez/morrozz on medivh or trinnd on blackhand im liable to be on morroez aegwyyn.

p.s. Kinda ironic this was my 100th post that made me a twink :p

p.s.s. Perfect green lens of the wolf 10/16/16 on barthias for 20k~ POSSIBLY for sale. I'd much prefer to work out something where you give me the gold on medivh or blackhand (would both require 2 trasnfers, cause you'd give or show me the gold on blackhand/medivh, i'd give u lens, then you give me gold or vice versa if you trust me)

I believe you had some typos on some of your sales, especially in the 49 twink section. Adding extra 0's and whatnot. May want to fix that.

You think what you wanna think. First post ftw? Leave my thread please, Or I'll have someone do it for me :)

There's reasons i hate posting on the website apart from the <TI GUILD> section. This is definately one of them.

Rosulm said:
I believe you had some typos on some of your sales, especially in the 49 twink section. Adding extra 0's and whatnot. May want to fix that.

I'll take retarded prices for 20000, Alex.

Morroz likes his gold.

for all the trolls:

i've sold spellshocks for 30k

Green lens of stam for 10k, 3 years ago.

and tons more! :p

Morroz said:
for all the trolls:

i've sold spellshocks for 30k

Green lens of stam for 10k, 3 years ago.

and tons more! :p

How did you manage to sell Stam lens for 10k 3 years ago? I don't believe it.

iaccidentallytwink said:
How did you manage to sell Stam lens for 10k 3 years ago? I don't believe it.

dont believe it then. but please dont post useless things in my thread

Thanks

~morroz

sure, maybe it wasnt, but your post below was! vvvv

Hinting at a confirmation of a sale is useless?

He did IAT. Mo is possibly the richest WoW player I have ever met.. Its ridic how quickly he owns the AH/ gets twink items..

Evocate said:
He did IAT. Mo is possibly the richest WoW player I have ever met.. Its ridic how quickly he owns the AH/ gets twink items..

But 3 years ago? You'd be lucky to even have your epic ground back then (3 yrs is right before BC).

3 years ago it is probably believable but barely imo. I figure it wasn't exactly 3 years so it might have been at the start of tbc

Don't like Mo's prices, don't buy them. Want to debate their worth, make another thread in the tavern to discuss.

Monolithic bow x 2 (possibly only 1) 1250g per

Freezing Shard 1 maybe 2 1000g per

Ribsplitter of the whale 150g

SoJ x 2 1500g a piece

Ribsplitter of Strength 1250g

Ribsplitter of the wolf 150g

wtf .

Drayner said:
Don't like Mo's prices, don't buy them. Want to debate their worth, make another thread in the tavern to discuss.

Rapt0R said:

Morroz said:
ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!@!@

""

""

""

above ^^^^^^^

funnyman said:
r u willing 2 xfer?

Probably not unless the offer is amazing(more then what i got it up for :p)

Do you have any 3/3 Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey/Falcon/Eagle? I am looking for a set of 3/3 monkey's in particular for a friend. PST Infuze on Azgalor (alliance) to talk or send me a message on here and I will try to get back to you.

Thanks

Hes posting at the max price and bringing them down as you talk with him. I mean honestly, do some of you not go outside? How do you think sales work in stores? -.-

Users who are viewing this thread