How to unlock Mists of Pandaria on oldschool F2P accounts

Nidana

Legend
1. Go to Battle.net
2. Log into your F2P account.
3. Follow this link: https://eu.battle.net/account/management/add-game-trial.html?gameRegion=RU&type=WOWT

It will add a russian starter edition account (including MoP) to your battle.net account.
After that open WoW and log into the newly created russian account and make sure you can create a monk.
Then all you have to do is to relog into your regular F2P account and enjoy wandering pandarian land.

You can create a ticket and ask a GM to remove the russian account so the selection menu doesn't pop upon logging into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't work for me.

Won't let me go to a Russian realm because I don't speak the same language??

You can create the monk on any realm of your choice (even english) since russian accounts are not different from european accounts since the end of september.

Did I say anything about the talent exploit?

Thanks to us, USSR is a thing of the past.

Now, wouldn't this be an exploit?

No it isn't. Every time in the past that an expansion has been added to the Battle Chest, all accounts got it. It's an oversight on Blizzard's part that some types of accounts didn't get Pandaria added to them this time; one that I'm certain will be addressed in time. In order to reduce their wait time, people are adding trial accounts to their battlenet account--something that everyone is allowed to do--and doing so updates their battlenet to include Pandaria for all accounts.

An exploit involves exploiting an unintended behavior of the code, getting it to do something that was not intended. In this case, people are using fully legal and acceptable means to get the game to do what IS intended. To call that an exploit is to seek to create drama. So please don't go there.

Justify it however you like, but you are still exploiting the system to get what you want. I though we were just talking about "morality" just the other day.
/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread